Thu, Sep 19, 5:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 4:15 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: 50% WishList Sale Not Working

Fauvist ( ) posted Sun, 16 February 2020 at 4:30 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 5:21 PM

Nothing on my wishlist is discounted by 50%. I don’t know what the problem is and I don’t know how to fix it.

Kalypso ( ) posted Sun, 16 February 2020 at 4:41 PM
Site Admin

That's because it hasn't started yet. :)

Fauvist ( ) posted Sun, 16 February 2020 at 4:51 PM

When is it starting?

Miss B ( ) posted Sun, 16 February 2020 at 5:20 PM

Kalypso posted at 6:19PM Sun, 16 February 2020 - #4380714

That's because it hasn't started yet. :)

Ohhhh, no wonder I didn't know anything about this. I'll have to keep my eye out for when it starts. 😉

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

Fauvist ( ) posted Sun, 16 February 2020 at 6:47 PM

There was a banner ad on the site about it - which is gone now.

Miss B ( ) posted Sun, 16 February 2020 at 8:45 PM

Ahhhh, I don't always pay attention to the banner ads, and it's probably gone now because the sale hasn't actually started.

Butterfly Dezignz

FlagonsWorkshop ( ) posted Mon, 17 February 2020 at 10:57 AM

I'm still seeing the banner, not seeing the prices. Item has to be at least 60 days old, which is sort of expected. Sale is good through tomorrow night, so they may just have a bug to iron out.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Mon, 17 February 2020 at 1:23 PM
Site Admin

If I go to a product page, I see the original price and the sale price. When I look at my wishlist, I see only the sale price.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Miss B ( ) posted Mon, 17 February 2020 at 3:23 PM

That's true, as I noticed that when I picked up some goodies earlier. I just can't recall if the Wishlist usually shows both prices for an item on sale.

Butterfly Dezignz

Torquinox ( ) posted Mon, 17 February 2020 at 6:59 PM · edited Mon, 17 February 2020 at 7:01 PM

Looks like the wishlist only shows the current price and the Prime price (if there is one). Current and Prime prices are usually different. If current < prime, you get current. I think having a prime price disables coupons for the item. But a lot of that only matters if you have Prime. 😅

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.