Wed, Sep 18, 11:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Heads-up: Marvelous Designer Surprise Sale

FVerbaas ( ) posted Thu, 19 March 2020 at 12:40 PM ยท edited Sun, 08 September 2024 at 8:32 PM
Forum Coordinator

For those who were pondering:

All personal licenses (includes commercial use) 30% off until April 20th. unnamed.png

• does not hold for updates
  • Keep in mind you can try for free for one month
  • MDBridge for Poser supported in both trial and purchsed verson

jartz ( ) posted Thu, 19 March 2020 at 2:09 PM

Thanks for the heads up. It's a great program.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus N50-600ย - Intel Core i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz ยท Windows 10 Home/11 upgrade 64-bit ยท 16GB DDR4 RAM ยท 1TB SSD and 1TB HDD; Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 - 6GB GDDR5 VRAM; Software: Poser Pro 11x

EClark1894 ( ) posted Thu, 19 March 2020 at 2:37 PM ยท edited Thu, 19 March 2020 at 2:39 PM

Why not just invite Marvelous Designer to become a vendor at Renderosity? They can run their own ads. I'm sorry. I'm just kind of short tempered today. Went shopping this morning and my local Supermarket is wiped out.

willdial ( ) posted Fri, 20 March 2020 at 7:41 PM

EClark1894 posted at 5:34PM Fri, 20 March 2020 - #4384011

Why not just invite Marvelous Designer to become a vendor at Renderosity? They can run their own ads. I'm sorry. I'm just kind of short tempered today. Went shopping this morning and my local Supermarket is wiped out.

I know what you mean. I have a headache from all the face palming due to the idiocy.

Back to the original post. 30% off is a good deal. Marvelous Designer is totally worth it.

an0malaus ( ) posted Sat, 21 March 2020 at 3:06 AM

Anyone got a TP roll model I can export from Poser and 3DPrint? ๐Ÿ˜

My ShareCG Stuff

Verbosity: Profusely promulgating Graham's number epics of complete and utter verbiage by the metric monkey barrel.

EClark1894 ( ) posted Sat, 21 March 2020 at 8:53 AM

an0malaus posted at 9:50AM Sat, 21 March 2020 - #4384115

Anyone got a TP roll model I can export from Poser and 3DPrint? ๐Ÿ˜

I'm used to seeing meat and milk, and even eggs and bread sold out. Although it's usually around time for snow. I live in the South. A light dusting makes these people think they're going to be snowed in for the rest of the year. ๐Ÿ˜€

hborre ( ) posted Sat, 21 March 2020 at 10:11 AM

I hear you. I live in the northeast and the run on food and paper products is incredible. TP is a surprise. At least the supply lines have not been totally disrupted, they're just slow to restock the stores.

FVerbaas ( ) posted Sat, 21 March 2020 at 10:43 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 March 2020 at 10:45 AM
Forum Coordinator

@an0maleus: full roll or last sheet just used? 😁

EClark1894 ( ) posted Sat, 21 March 2020 at 12:52 PM

Hmm, An0malaus's TP request makes me think I should dig out my Supermarket model and get back to it. Plenty of time now, I guess.

hborre ( ) posted Sat, 21 March 2020 at 2:17 PM

I don't understand why people don't grow their own.

image.png

an0malaus ( ) posted Sun, 22 March 2020 at 3:35 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 March 2020 at 3:36 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity

I had a friend gift me some "Who gives a cr โญ p" rolls which avoided any panic on my elderly mother's account. An early Sunday morning expedition to my proximate purveyor of personal paperware was pleasantly productive, so now I can p** in peace and wipe away the tears of disbelief of what folks feel the need to hoard, no matter how unrelated they may be to the crisis at hand.

When our (mis)governments get through playing with mixed massages and oriental whispers, I shall become somewhat more sanguine regarding (in)humanity's future.

TL;DR Have some memes: image0.jpgETTGRWiXQAAyDk5.jpg large.jpg89898075_3123719797652395_5748450513196679168_n.jpgimage1.jpgtheo_moudakis_four_horsemen.jpg

My ShareCG Stuff

Verbosity: Profusely promulgating Graham's number epics of complete and utter verbiage by the metric monkey barrel.

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 22 March 2020 at 3:38 PM

LOL!!!!

an0malaus ( ) posted Sun, 22 March 2020 at 3:43 PM

To get this back on topic, and apologise for any embarassment (sic), I think I shall see what Marvelous Designer can do with perforated seams and cyclindrical forms in soft , downy tissue. ๐Ÿ˜œ

My ShareCG Stuff

EClark1894 ( ) posted Sun, 22 March 2020 at 4:06 PM

You know, I've never understood the seashells reference in Demolition Man. I know it has something to do with going to the bathroom and toilet paper, but I'm afraid the humor is lost on me at that point.

ghostman ( ) posted Sun, 22 March 2020 at 4:08 PM

the seashells are good on scraping your butt after doing #2

"Dream like you'll live forever. Live like you'll die tomorrow."

Join PoserLounge Chat

EClark1894 ( ) posted Sun, 22 March 2020 at 4:22 PM

ghostman posted at 5:20PM Sun, 22 March 2020 - #4384235

the seashells are good on scraping your butt after doing #2

That's the part that doesn't make sense to me. You can't flush them, so you either wash them or they go into the trash. Which just adds to the polution problem which I understood that that was what the seashells were supposed to reduce.

an0malaus ( ) posted Tue, 24 March 2020 at 8:09 AM

@EClark1894 google is your friend. Look for Sandra Bullock's explanation, that at least makes bidet sense. The truth is more prosaic, in that the scriptwriter's friend had a bag of seashells as decoration in his bathroom, and they went with that cryptic reference to avoid having to explain future bathroom tech. In other words, an "in joke". Make up your own logic, or leave it as a mystery. ๐Ÿ˜€

My ShareCG Stuff

EClark1894 ( ) posted Tue, 24 March 2020 at 8:18 AM

Okay, I read it, and I still don't get it. :(

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.