Mon, Sep 30, 11:57 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Welcome to the Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 2:29 pm)

banner

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: Poser 11.3 Common Files and Legacy Files

jjoyner ( ) posted Tue, 31 March 2020 at 10:03 AM · edited Mon, 30 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

I downloaded and installed Poser 11.2 last year including all of the Common files and Legacy files. Is there anything new or improved in the versions of the Common and Legacy files provided such that I should install them again or am I OK with just installing Poser 11.3?

Thanks in advance.

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 31 March 2020 at 10:33 AM

According to someone else response in another post, there is no difference between previous releases and what is available now for download. I haven't examined those files yet, but I expect to see no difference.

jjoyner ( ) posted Tue, 31 March 2020 at 11:18 AM · edited Tue, 31 March 2020 at 11:19 AM

hborre,

I suspected that was the case.  Thanks.

Miss B ( ) posted Tue, 31 March 2020 at 2:30 PM

I always check the date of those downloads, and the latest was on March 5th, and then only 2 of the downloads had that date, so I would think none of them have been updated recently.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

jjoyner ( ) posted Tue, 31 March 2020 at 4:03 PM

Miss B,

After my reply to hborre, I checked the sizes of most of the new Common and Legacy files against the sizes of the same files that I downloaded last year. Many were exactly the same size. A few were slightly larger. A few were no longer on the new list.

Miss B ( ) posted Tue, 31 March 2020 at 4:10 PM

I never thought to check the file sizes. I may do that, as well as the date checks, from now on.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

McGrandpa ( ) posted Wed, 01 April 2020 at 12:18 PM

I see a number of files with March 30 dates, and some things are different, like Dusk and Gorilla are separate files now, and in September they were a combined file. No matter, I have the Sept Update backed up (of course). I just want to know if I do need to update all that content, or just the Poser files. Which would be on the first page, not in the Key Required page. Oh duh that one is sorta self answering, s'cuse me I just woke up! McG.

My 66th Birthday PC Build (July 1, 2020) :  named BadMoonRYZEN!, W10Pro x64, Octal Core RYZEN7 X3700 4.05 GHz, 64GB DDR4 RAM, GeForce RTX 3060 - 12GB GDDR6, PP2014, PP 11, P12, PS-CS4 Extended & Vue 2024.

McG.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.