Thu, Sep 19, 3:14 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 2:39 pm)

Subject: Search limited results in 11.3

AmethystPendant ( ) posted Sat, 04 April 2020 at 8:35 AM ยท edited Sat, 20 July 2024 at 12:19 PM

I've just upgraded to 11.3 and I use search in Chrome rather than embedded, now when I search I only ever get one page of results even though I know the term I am searching for will return much more than that. Is anyone else seeing this behaviour (I looked in poser.ini but can't find anything to do with limiting results returned from search) This definitely did NOT happen in 11 / 11.2 etc

AmethystPendant ( ) posted Sat, 04 April 2020 at 9:52 AM

A little more digging and it appears that it will only return 20 items, whether assets or folders, however if I make my chrome window smaller, so that 20 cannot fit on a page, I get a scroll bar on the right hand side and moving that fetches the next batch of 20 etc. This needs fixing ASAP

jeffnlkpt2 ( ) posted Sat, 04 April 2020 at 12:51 PM

Another way is after you do your search click on another tab (i.e. content) and then go back to search, you might have to do it several times to populate it fully. Definitely needs to be fixed.

sturkwurk ( ) posted Fri, 10 April 2020 at 11:20 AM

The improved search is very faulty. https://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/?thread_id=2945181

I came, I rendered, I'm still broke.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.