Fri, Sep 20, 4:57 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Welcome to the Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 2:29 pm)

banner

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: Help with old Daz3d Dynamic garment

pwiecek ( ) posted Tue, 28 April 2020 at 3:16 PM · edited Wed, 07 August 2024 at 12:14 AM

I'm trying to use Jim Burton's Dynamic Glamour Sheath on Aiko 3. I'm following the directions provided with the garment (Poser 6 vintage). JB provided a set of poses that had 16 frames so I didn't have to start from scratch. When I calculate the simulation, I can see the dress follow the changing pose, but at the end, the window flashes and the dress returns to its zero shape. Can anyone give me an idea where to start troubleshooting?

caisson ( ) posted Tue, 28 April 2020 at 3:36 PM

Save the scene first, then calculate, see if that works OK.

This should have been fixed in the latest update I think ...

----------------------------------------

Not approved by Scarfolk Council. For more information please reread. Or visit my local shop.

pwiecek ( ) posted Tue, 28 April 2020 at 4:19 PM

Thanks, that worked. Do I have to keep the pz3?

caisson ( ) posted Tue, 28 April 2020 at 4:57 PM

Only if you need to go back to the scene though it's been a while since I used dynamic cloth myself! If you are just doing a drape to fit the figure, I think you can save the draped cloth back to the library as a prop to avoid draping again (but don't overwrite the original).

----------------------------------------

Not approved by Scarfolk Council. For more information please reread. Or visit my local shop.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.