Mon, Oct 7, 6:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: installing the latest update of Poser 11.3

Richardphotos ( ) posted Thu, 30 April 2020 at 5:01 PM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 2:25 AM

when I installed Poser I got this from Norton. 20200429_223438.jpg

I do install Poser in Data(D:) versus C:/ windows 10 after so many versions of Poser this was a new issue for me

secondary issue with V4

Poser asked for this file for V4.2 V4SmplFaceM_BKN

I checked all of the files for V4 and it was not to seen in any zips

Richardphotos ( ) posted Thu, 30 April 2020 at 5:02 PM

I appreciate your replies

Richardphotos ( ) posted Thu, 30 April 2020 at 7:11 PM

I contacted the Poser folks. never mind offering any help. hopefully they will be able to fix my situation

DangerMouse4Karen ( ) posted Fri, 01 May 2020 at 12:30 AM · edited Fri, 01 May 2020 at 12:32 AM

Norton Antivirus is about as useful as a tissue-paper condom. Norton is both a performance hog and hard to get rid of... Norton is by definition a virus itself.

PandaB5 ( ) posted Fri, 01 May 2020 at 12:31 PM · edited Fri, 01 May 2020 at 12:32 PM

I answered you in this thread: https://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/?thread_id=2946415 - just click on Exclude Process.

I have no problems with Norton - this is just teething issues on a new feature Norton has introduced.

Casual games for Windows PC, browsers and Android devices
https://www.evolutionarycasualgames.com/

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.