Sat, Sep 21, 1:05 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:48 pm)

Subject: Scenery Suggestions and Contest....

rudipooimf ( ) posted Sun, 21 October 2001 at 5:41 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 1:02 PM

Ok everyone, here's a challenge if anyones interested. Make a render using one of my sets available in Free Stuff and the person who i think has the best render gets a set of their choice done by me....you get to pick the scene you want. I'm also looking for suggestions on scenes that we want for our poser figures. Anyone think of something they just have to have? :)

wgreenlee1 ( ) posted Sun, 21 October 2001 at 8:40 PM

what?

jamball77 ( ) posted Sun, 21 October 2001 at 11:05 PM

it's been a while since i cruised through free stuff thanks for the offer.

jamball77 ( ) posted Sun, 21 October 2001 at 11:05 PM

er what's the timeframe?

Phantast ( ) posted Tue, 23 October 2001 at 4:57 AM

I'll submit an entry once I get my PC upgraded with more memory. My nightclub scene file is currently 140 Mb and that's with only two customers.

rudipooimf ( ) posted Fri, 26 October 2001 at 4:07 PM

No time limit really...like a month or so to see what everyone comes up with sounds fair.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.