Mon, Sep 9, 3:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: For another user: Upgrade serial issue.

Boni ( ) posted Sun, 31 May 2020 at 7:25 AM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 3:44 AM

A friend who knows I moderate at fb sent me a message and I would like to help him out. Here is his message:

"I've decided to get the upgrade to Poser Pro 11. I have Poser Pro 2010. On the website, it says that qualifies for the $84 upgrade sale price. There's a button to "check eligibility". When I clicked it, and put in the serial number from my boxed version, it said it was invalid. This is disturbing. I don't know how much longer I'll have this money available, nor how long the sale goes. I don't understand why it said it's not valid. Can you look into this? Or tell me what I can do?"

I've both advised him to e-mail and said I would help him from this end as well. Any help is appreciated.

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 31 May 2020 at 8:51 AM

The only question that pops up, has all the serial numbers associated with all previous versions of Poser been transferred from SM?

jennblake ( ) posted Sun, 31 May 2020 at 9:10 AM

Boni, he must send an email to either Admin@posersoftware.com or store@posersoftware.com for help with this issue. There is no way you can help with this. Tell him to send the email he registered his current version with, and the serial number if possible and we will check it out. IF you told him to send one, I have not seen it arrive yet. 😄

Boni ( ) posted Sun, 31 May 2020 at 9:10 AM

That was my thinking as well, so when an admin comes on we may have more information. 😄

Boni

DanaTA ( ) posted Sun, 31 May 2020 at 9:12 AM

I wonder if it's because it's a physical copy, not downloaded. I can take a photo of the box and the CD envelope with all the serial numbers on it, if that will help.

Dana

DanaTA ( ) posted Sun, 31 May 2020 at 9:15 AM

jennblake posted at 10:14AM Sun, 31 May 2020 - #4390660

Boni, he must send an email to either Admin@posersoftware.com or store@posersoftware.com for help with this issue. There is no way you can help with this. Tell him to send the email he registered his current version with, and the serial number if possible and we will check it out. IF you told him to send one, I have not seen it arrive yet. 😄

I did not register with an email, as I remember. It is a physical copy, boxed, and I went directly to the site to register. It's the only copy I've ever had.

Dana

jennblake ( ) posted Sun, 31 May 2020 at 9:23 AM

when you enter your serial number in the software it asks for an email. You may have entered one? What email did you use when you purchased it? What email did the purchase confirmation go to? and please send me this information to admin@posersoftware.com OR jennblake@renderosity.com with your serial number. I don't want you to post personal information here. Please also tell me where you purchased it, what version it was in the email. And your full name, I can research it for you and most likely help you with this issue. 😄

DanaTA ( ) posted Sun, 31 May 2020 at 9:34 AM

I tried again and this time it worked. It was very late when I last tried, perhaps I typed something wrong and didn't notice it. No copy and paste when you're reading from the print on a CD envelope! :D Sorry for this confusion, and thank you Boni and jennblake for your help!

Dana

jennblake ( ) posted Mon, 01 June 2020 at 10:00 AM

No worries! glad you are up and running! 😄

Boni ( ) posted Mon, 01 June 2020 at 6:51 PM

👍

Boni

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.