Wed, Sep 18, 2:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 8:42 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Missing Vyktohria BOGO Item

Borgtrekker12 ( ) posted Mon, 03 August 2020 at 8:21 PM · edited Wed, 18 September 2024 at 2:18 PM

Hi, once again I am having a problem with the system including my BOGO item... Last time it was Rhiannon's BOGO offering that took around 10 days to get straightened out and now it is with the latest Vyktohria BOGO item not given to me! Here are the details of my order,

Order# 113533820 dated 8/2/2020 for $19.36 that included the VYK Arwen for G8F that entitles me to the randomly selected and gifted BOGO Content.

Please resolve this and please get the system corrected so we don't have to write about these problems here. Many thanks. Wade

Brittany ( ) posted Tue, 04 August 2020 at 9:37 AM

Hi, Which of the free items listed in the article would you like to have?

Borgtrekker12 ( ) posted Tue, 04 August 2020 at 3:55 PM

Hi Brittany, thanks for replying.

The item i would like to be gifted is the Sexy Skinz - Latex Vol 2 for G3F and G8F.

Many thanks. Wade

Brittany ( ) posted Wed, 05 August 2020 at 9:43 AM

I have gifted you that item. Have a great day.

Borgtrekker12 ( ) posted Wed, 05 August 2020 at 4:48 PM

Got it today, thank you!!

Brittany ( ) posted Thu, 06 August 2020 at 9:51 AM

Happy to help :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.