Sun, Sep 15, 6:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 15 1:33 am)

Subject: Installing Poser 10 on a Windows 10 PC for the first time

ronaldknights ( ) posted Mon, 17 August 2020 at 6:30 PM ยท edited Tue, 27 August 2024 at 9:29 AM

I've never had Poser installed on this HP notebook. I did all my art on my Apple Macintosh computers. But all 3 of my Macs died. I'm using an HP notebook as my sole computer until I can afford to build a new PC.

Will there be a problem installing Poser 10?! Will I be able to get the license validated, and get the appropriate updates? I can't afford to buy a newer version of Poser right now.

hborre ( ) posted Mon, 17 August 2020 at 7:14 PM

Poser 10 should be installable on Windows 10 without any problems. The software has no phone-home feature so you should be able to validate it with your SN. However, any updates may not be available due to the transfer of ownership from SmithMicro to Bondware/Renderosity. Bondware has decided not to support earlier Poser version and cannot offer any updates to those versions. Poser 11.3 is the only current version in the offering ATM. Maybe someone who owns the P10 updates could kindly offer those files for download.

structure ( ) posted Mon, 17 August 2020 at 9:29 PM
Forum Coordinator

Locked Out

ronaldknights ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2020 at 8:22 AM

Thanks for the replies. I will do the install later.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.