Sun, Oct 6, 6:17 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 10:48 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: billed twice

dim357 ( ) posted Mon, 10 August 2020 at 1:25 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 5:03 AM

0110.png According to my credit card, I was billed twice for this order. Please issue the refund in the form of a store credit. thank you

Brittany ( ) posted Mon, 10 August 2020 at 9:57 AM

Our system shows you only paid for it once. The second charge is a HOLD on your card and will fall off in 3 - 7 business days.

dim357 ( ) posted Thu, 20 August 2020 at 1:07 AM

It's been 8 business days and the charge is still there. They are saying that currently you have a claim against it.

Brittany ( ) posted Thu, 20 August 2020 at 9:31 AM

What is the order number? I can make sure we are looking at the same order.

dim357 ( ) posted Thu, 20 August 2020 at 5:25 PM

See the attached image in my first post. That’s the only information that they will give me.

Brittany ( ) posted Fri, 21 August 2020 at 9:47 AM

Your order number is 113536640. You were only charged once for $30.71. Please check with your bank again.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.