Mon, Sep 16, 11:45 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Animation

Welcome to the Animation Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Animation F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 12:02 am)

In here we will dicuss everything that moves.

Characters, motion graphics, props, particles... everything that moves!
Enjoy , create and share :)
Remember to check the FAQ for useful information and resources.

Animation learning and resources:

[Animations]

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: The Stellar Command - Part One

animajikgraphics ( ) posted Tue, 25 August 2020 at 3:07 PM · edited Mon, 16 September 2024 at 11:42 PM

The Stellar Command - "Omega-X" - Part 1

Also playing at http://thestellarcommand.com

Genre: Science Fiction

Running Time: 17 mins, 5 sec.

Enjoy!

-AniMajik

[]()

Copywrite AniMajik Productions 2020 - All Rights Reserved

FatCatAlley.net | Now Playing "SpaceCat 5" Parts 1 and 2

poisinivy ( ) posted Mon, 14 September 2020 at 4:39 PM

Great job very entertaining :)

animajikgraphics ( ) posted Mon, 14 September 2020 at 4:46 PM

Thanks, PoisinIvy!

LuxXeon ( ) posted Fri, 18 September 2020 at 2:36 PM

Wow! I can tell a lot of work went into this, and it turned out very impressive. I love that Marvel-Esque intro. Also, good job on the sound sync and the character animation looks good as well. There's no doubt you put in the work for this. 17 minutes of animation is no joke. Keep up the great work, I hope this video gets a lot of views.

My Store
My Free Models
My Video Tutorials
My CG Animations
Instagram: @luxxeon3d
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/luxxeon

animajikgraphics ( ) posted Fri, 18 September 2020 at 4:39 PM · edited Fri, 18 September 2020 at 4:41 PM

Thanks! Appreciate the kind words, LuxXeon, It took about 2 months of work to write the script, design the characters (in Character Creator 3), coordinate with the voice actors. Six of them! (The voice of Reena & Xenna are from one of my "go-to" voice artists), The animation (done in iClone 7.8) was fairly fast once I had all my voice back from my voice artists. It's the only animation where I DIDN'T do any of the character voices. This is also part 1 of 3.

-AniMajik

LuxXeon ( ) posted Wed, 23 September 2020 at 11:16 PM · edited Wed, 23 September 2020 at 11:16 PM

animajikgraphics posted at 11:15PM Wed, 23 September 2020 - #4399796

Thanks! Appreciate the kind words, LuxXeon, It took about 2 months of work to write the script, design the characters (in Character Creator 3), coordinate with the voice actors. Six of them! (The voice of Reena & Xenna are from one of my "go-to" voice artists), The animation (done in iClone 7.8) was fairly fast once I had all my voice back from my voice artists. It's the only animation where I DIDN'T do any of the character voices. This is also part 1 of 3.

That is extremely impressive, my friend. That's dedication beyond just the cg animation talents. Keep it up.

My Store
My Free Models
My Video Tutorials
My CG Animations
Instagram: @luxxeon3d
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/luxxeon

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.