Wed, Sep 18, 7:53 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Poser P11 default content - an incorrect PMD reference

infinity10 ( ) posted Mon, 26 October 2020 at 9:09 AM · edited Sat, 14 September 2024 at 6:31 PM

I believe the Daisy Dress Shoes CR2 forms part of the default content provided with Poser Pro 11. The PMD file being referred by this CR2 is wrongly referenced. FYI only.

( Hint: The PMD file being referenced has been placed together with the OBJs in the Geometries folder area, but the CR2 is looking for it in the same folder as itself.)

Eternal Hobbyist

hborre ( ) posted Mon, 26 October 2020 at 9:30 AM

Did you open a ticket on it? If it is overlooked, the error might appear in Poser 12 if it is released as a freebie legacy content.

infinity10 ( ) posted Tue, 27 October 2020 at 12:12 AM · edited Tue, 27 October 2020 at 12:15 AM

Oh, OK - off to open a tix. My goodness, they want my license key, my phone number and a whole lot of other details I am not happy to provide online.Too bad. Not going to cross that bridge.

Eternal Hobbyist

jennblake ( ) posted Tue, 27 October 2020 at 1:11 PM

I will look into getting this corrected. Thank you for reporting it. 😄

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Tue, 27 October 2020 at 9:33 PM

Have you tried switching off this option in Prefs? It's very possible it already has all the morphs included and it doesn't need the external PMD file anymore.

Capture.PNG

WandW ( ) posted Mon, 02 November 2020 at 7:00 AM

TwiztidKidd posted at 7:58AM Mon, 02 November 2020 - #4402310

Have you tried switching off this option in Prefs? It's very possible it already has all the morphs included and it doesn't need the external PMD file anymore.

This only affects saving files. Poser will read files with external morphs regardless of this setting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.