Wed, Oct 2, 10:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 12

Welcome to the Poser 12 Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd Forum Coordinators: nerd

Poser 12 F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 4:44 pm)

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: Poser 12 sharing folder with Poser 11? Interference?

Notsrella ( ) posted Mon, 02 November 2020 at 4:13 PM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 10:18 PM

Hello, Haven't bought 12 yet but was wondering if you install it as it recommends on the installation setup does it load into the same folder as Poser 11? (I've a vague memory of Poser ii interacting with Poser 10)

ghostman ( ) posted Mon, 02 November 2020 at 4:17 PM

No it will install in it's own folder and you can also decide where you want it installed.

"Dream like you'll live forever. Live like you'll die tomorrow."

Join PoserLounge Chat

Notsrella ( ) posted Mon, 02 November 2020 at 4:46 PM

Thanks Ghostman. Keep safe!

ockham ( ) posted Mon, 02 November 2020 at 5:06 PM

Just for extra verification, can you have both 11 and 12 on the same computer? I don't want to replace 11 until I see that 12 is better.

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

Dream9Studios ( ) posted Mon, 02 November 2020 at 5:15 PM

ockham posted at 5:14PM Mon, 02 November 2020 - #4402881

Just for extra verification, can you have both 11 and 12 on the same computer? I don't want to replace 11 until I see that 12 is better.

I've not only got them both on the same computer, I have them running at the same time and have been switching between them. I don't render with them both at the same time as I'm sure that would cause something or other to crash big time but the programs will run side by side so I can compare other things.

ockham ( ) posted Mon, 02 November 2020 at 5:24 PM

Great! Thanks! Some earlier versions wouldn't allow it.

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.