Mon, Sep 16, 10:44 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 7:48 pm)

Subject: Shoes for L'Homme

MeInOhio ( ) posted Wed, 28 October 2020 at 8:52 PM · edited Sat, 14 September 2024 at 5:56 PM

Somebody needs to make L'Homme some shoes. Pretty please! Like a decent pair of tennis shoes, I tried to convert a pair with X Dresser, but it welded the two shoes together. And the clothes don't often fit well when you pose the figure. Or else I am simply doing something wrong. Thanks for listening!

infinity10 ( ) posted Wed, 28 October 2020 at 10:53 PM

Use the Fitting Room and save out as a CR2

Eternal Hobbyist

randym77 ( ) posted Thu, 29 October 2020 at 12:24 AM

What about the shoes in his "basics" pack?

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/lh-basics-i/142206/

RobZhena ( ) posted Thu, 29 October 2020 at 11:22 AM · edited Thu, 29 October 2020 at 11:22 AM

Yes, you can convert as many M4 or other shoes as you want in the fitting room.

MeInOhio ( ) posted Tue, 03 November 2020 at 11:04 AM

Thanks. I'll try the fitting room. And I guess I overlooked the tennis shoes in the basics pack. I swear I looked under the clothing and found everything but...

randym77 ( ) posted Wed, 04 November 2020 at 8:41 AM

There are also shoes in the "Heroes" pack, though it's a larger package and pricier. (Keep in mind there will probably be a 50% off sale for Black Friday, or thereabouts.)

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/heroes---medical-outfits-for-la-femme-and-lhomme/143093

MeInOhio ( ) posted Wed, 04 November 2020 at 9:01 PM

Thanks. I looked at the "Heros" pack and I like those shoes so I'll probably pick it up. Maybe I can make myself wait until it goes on sale. We'll see. I like the ones in the Basic pack too! I didn't see them at first. The icons are very small, and I was looking for shoes or tennis shoes and these were labeled LH Basic sneakers, I think. Anyway, I didn't read the labels carefully.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.