Mon, Oct 7, 6:17 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Welcome to the The MarketPlace Wishing Well Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

The MarketPlace Wishing Well F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:40 pm)

Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!

Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Hello my girlfriend has those weird pixels

Daysan ( ) posted Wed, 11 November 2020 at 8:47 AM · edited Wed, 25 September 2024 at 4:57 AM

Hello my girlfriend has those weird pixels on clothes and often on the figure itself. who knows how this is possible?gen 8 0252.png Thanxs I hope you can help. Greetings Elly

PandaB5 ( ) posted Sun, 22 November 2020 at 12:56 AM

Hi Daysan, this is posted in the wrong place and that is probably why nobody has helped you, if you post questions in the Daz or Poser forums you'd get help within a few hours.

Generally those are indications that the render hasn't gone on for long enough. When there are reflections or light spots, they're dealt with last in the render engines - if you tell me what render engine you're using, I can give you an example of how to change the settings to solve those.

For example, with Iray, there is a setting "progressive render" and you would have to increase the maximum samples allowed, and the maximum time allowed so that Daz will continue rendering the image until it has dealt with all the sparkles.

Casual games for Windows PC, browsers and Android devices
https://www.evolutionarycasualgames.com/

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.