Thu, Sep 19, 8:59 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Welcome to the Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 2:29 pm)

banner

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: Unable to connect to licensing server

TeamSchmidt ( ) posted Wed, 09 December 2020 at 12:51 AM · edited Fri, 06 September 2024 at 5:16 PM

My Poser 11 Pro will not open. I get an unable to connect licensing server, you need to be connected to the internet to use Poser 11 Pro. I am on Windows 10

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 09 December 2020 at 6:16 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

Have you upgraded to the Bondware version? Or are you still using SmithMicro's version. SM closed their servers so everyone needed to upgrade. If you already upgraded, you might want to contact support

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

hborre ( ) posted Wed, 09 December 2020 at 10:08 AM · edited Wed, 09 December 2020 at 1:31 PM

The current and final version of Poser 11 is 11.3.818. Be aware, the naming convention has changed, Poser 11 Pro is no longer being used. It is now Poser 11 and as RedPhantom posted, you will need to upgrade your software with the Bondware version. The download can be found here: Posersoftware.com. You will require the serial number to validate your license.

TeamSchmidt ( ) posted Sun, 13 December 2020 at 8:53 AM

RedPhantom posted at 8:51AM Sun, 13 December 2020 - #4406796

Have you upgraded to the Bondware version? Or are you still using SmithMicro's version. SM closed their servers so everyone needed to upgrade. If you already upgraded, you might want to contact support I am using the latest bondware version of Poser 11. I figured it out! My firewall (tiny firewall) was blocking the connection even though I set it to always allow. So it has been uninstalled and problem resolved.

TeamSchmidt ( ) posted Sun, 13 December 2020 at 8:55 AM

hborre posted at 8:54AM Sun, 13 December 2020 - #4406802

The current and final version of Poser 11 is 11.3.818. Be aware, the naming convention has changed, Poser 11 Pro is no longer being used. It is now Poser 11 and as RedPhantom posted, you will need to upgrade your software with the Bondware version. The download can be found here: Posersoftware.com. You will require the serial number to validate your license. Please see my reply to RedPhantom

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.