Mon, Sep 9, 10:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Animation

Welcome to the Animation Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Animation F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 12:02 am)

In here we will dicuss everything that moves.

Characters, motion graphics, props, particles... everything that moves!
Enjoy , create and share :)
Remember to check the FAQ for useful information and resources.

Animation learning and resources:

[Animations]

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Would you participate?

Wolfenshire ( ) posted Sun, 13 December 2020 at 5:32 PM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 12:44 AM
Site Admin

I have an idea, but I want to make sure we would have participants before I pitch it to Admin. The contest uploader is broken, but it will get fixed. However, I know nobody has any faith in the contest module anymore. So, once the uploader is re-built, and tested by the developers, and by the staff, I want to have a fake contest. We can call it the Beta Contest. There won’t be any prizes, but everyone that participates will get some kind of free goodie. Maybe an Rpub item, or something.

The idea is for you to upload any previous entry you want. If every entry works perfect, then we can say the new uploader is ready. If an entry doesn’t upload, I won’t try to fix the entry. I’ll leave it for the developer to look at and see what went wrong and declare the uploader still broken. (You will still get your free goodie even if your upload didn’t work).

The idea is to fully test the uploader prior to having a real contest and let you regain some confidence that it is truly working. We’re still a ways off from doing this, but I want to be ready when it’s time.

So, would you be willing to beta test the uploader when it’s ready?

Wolfenshire, Moderator/Community Leader

poisinivy ( ) posted Thu, 17 December 2020 at 6:06 PM

if it helps fix the problems of the past contest you betcha

Richard60 ( ) posted Thu, 17 December 2020 at 8:28 PM

I could re-upload some of my animations

Poser 5, 6, 7, 8, Poser Pro 9 (2012), 10 (2014), 11, 12, 13

anniemation ( ) posted Sat, 26 December 2020 at 5:16 AM

I'm in just let me know what to do.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.