Sun, Oct 6, 6:00 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Ebots Have Been Updated!

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Mon, 29 March 2021 at 5:25 PM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 3:17 AM
Forum Moderator
alt

We have recently made improvements to our automatic email system (ebots). In order to make the improvements, we had to temporarily suspend gallery alerts and other notifications. One of the improvements is to limit the sends to every two hours to reduce the number of emails that we send you. We have now turned the ebots back on.

We plan to continue to make changes to our notification system as we improve the site. In the meantime, be sure to check your settings as follow:
• Visit https://www.renderosity.com/rr/settings/?sga to make sure Receive Notifications? is checked.
• Visit https://www.renderosity.com/settings/following-notifications to make sure Gallery is checked next to each user you want to receive email about.

RodS ( ) posted Mon, 29 March 2021 at 11:06 PM

HALLELUJAH!!!! ?????????

Haven't seen any as yet, but I'm looking.... All my settings are good. Thanks for the update!!

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage

RodS ( ) posted Tue, 30 March 2021 at 12:14 PM

Re-checked my settings - all good. Still not getting the notifications. Just letting you know.

RodS ( ) posted Thu, 01 April 2021 at 6:18 PM

Anyone reading this? Ebots are not working.

RodS ( ) posted Sun, 04 April 2021 at 1:25 PM

Apparently no one bothers to even LOOK at the responses here. WHY feed us this line of BS? Seriously? If the ebots are indeed "turned back on," where are they? I have not seen one, and no one else has, either. Read some of the comments in the galleries. Many artists are becoming discouraged with the downturn in visits and comments due to the lack of notifications. These are the same artists who support this site and its vendors in the marketplace. Do we mean so little that it's not worth even responding to?

I realize that with the current pandemic situation people are working remotely, and that many functions of the site are carried out on servers scattered over multiple locations. But could someone at least give us an update.... "Hey we thought things were fixed but we ran into another issue, and we are working on it..." Let us know someone cares.

ikke.evc ( ) posted Mon, 05 April 2021 at 2:52 AM

Well, only the product ebots seems to work but not those for the Gallery.

mifdesign ( ) posted Mon, 05 April 2021 at 10:34 PM

For me, it's working. It seems the feedbacl works on new products and sent mails though, gallery doesn't yet.
Hopefully the gallery will work as well. I've checked my settings and they were fine. I even unchecked, saved, checked them back and save.

RodS ( ) posted Tue, 06 April 2021 at 2:23 AM

I actually got an ebot Monday night! Just about fell out of my chair! ? It only had 4 uploads, but it's a start! Mayhaps there is hope after all...

goldie ( ) posted Tue, 06 April 2021 at 11:32 AM

Yup, I also received a couple of ebots, one yesterday and another today. :)

RodS ( ) posted Tue, 06 April 2021 at 12:03 PM

Yep - just got another one today! It's time to celebrate (hopefully!) ???

THANK YOU, RENDEROSITY!!!!

RodS ( ) posted Tue, 06 April 2021 at 6:35 PM

More ebots coming in!! WHEEEE! I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or wet my pants! ??

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.