Sat, Oct 5, 8:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:08 am)

Subject: Poser download

MatCreator ( ) posted Sun, 18 April 2021 at 6:19 PM ยท edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 6:13 AM

Hello all, hope everything is fine on your end. I just recently went thru the process of cleaning my system and starting from scratch. I went to download Poser from my contentparadise acct and seems like they are "here" now. So how would I go about getting my Poser now?

There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that can count, and those that can't..

jennblake ( ) posted Sun, 18 April 2021 at 6:26 PM

Hello.

You can download the installers for Poser 11 HERE

If you also need your serial number send an email to store@posersoftware.com and give me your email and full name you purchased and registered it under and I can find that for you. ๐Ÿ˜„

Kerya ( ) posted Wed, 21 April 2021 at 1:47 AM

If you need older versions:

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/forumpro/?thread_id=2949609#msg4394414

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/forumpro/?thread_id=2952868&#msg4400748

MatCreator ( ) posted Wed, 21 April 2021 at 7:06 PM

i dont remember what version i had =P

i think i had the cd for 7, and upgraded like 12 years ago but havent since... so im lightyears from being in the loop.

i think i even had products at content paradise???

There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that can count, and those that can't..

MatCreator ( ) posted Thu, 22 April 2021 at 6:09 PM

can somebody fill me in?!? is poser free now or something?!? discontinued? owned by renderosity?!?

Rhia474 ( ) posted Thu, 22 April 2021 at 6:12 PM

Poser is not free, but there is a free trial of the latest version.

It is not discontinued.

It is owned by Renderosity.

randym77 ( ) posted Fri, 23 April 2021 at 6:48 AM

Email Jenn, as in the message she posted, if you don't know what version of Poser you had and what your serial number is. They can probably tell you. You will need your serial number to install it.

Kerya ( ) posted Fri, 30 April 2021 at 1:03 AM

MatCreator posted at 1:02AM Fri, 30 April 2021 - #4417474

can somebody fill me in?!? is poser free now or something?!? discontinued? owned by renderosity?!?

If you are asking about the download messages I posted: it still is not free, you just get the installers there. You will need your serial number.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.