Sun, Oct 6, 7:11 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Email/newsletter 50% coupon not working

Doc000 ( ) posted Fri, 04 June 2021 at 6:44 AM · edited Thu, 18 July 2024 at 4:20 PM

Yesterday, I got an email that stated: Through 11:59 p.m. (CDT) Sunday, June 6, get 50% off non-sale items with a minimum $10 purchase with this coupon code.

The code is listed as: RPUBJUNE2021B10P50

However, I've tried twice to use this coupon, but it does not apply. I was wondering if it was a misprint or if there's something else wrong.

-renapd- ( ) posted Fri, 04 June 2021 at 10:40 AM
Site Admin

There was a mistake at the TITLE of that newsletter. The coupon is good only for RPublishing products, not all of Renderosity. It is clear from the name of the coupon too...

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Fri, 04 June 2021 at 10:53 AM · edited Fri, 04 June 2021 at 11:14 AM
Forum Moderator

Hello Doc000, I have let the Marketplace Manager and Assistant know about your issue with the 50% coupon. In the meantime, you can also email store@renderosity.com for assistance. Thank you for your patience and have a great day!
Edit: that coupon is good only for RPublishing items. The Marketplace Manager is sending out a followup to the newsletter to clarify this.

--Anim8dtoon, Community Center Forum Moderator

Doc000 ( ) posted Fri, 04 June 2021 at 12:55 PM

Disappointing, but thank you for the clarification.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.