Sat, Aug 3, 4:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 02 8:13 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Ridiculous Download Restrictions

stretch655 ( ) posted Thu, 27 May 2021 at 12:41 AM · edited Sat, 20 July 2024 at 11:45 PM

I downloaded a product and accidently deleted it, so I went to download it again. The site now says I've reached my limit?? So apparently I'm not allowed to make even ONE FREAKING MISTAKE! Now I have to wait 24 hours while the admin get around to resetting my downloads.

-renapd- ( ) posted Thu, 27 May 2021 at 3:03 AM
Site Admin

Your limit is reached after 3 downloads.. not just one! Apparently this wasn't your first time!

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

stretch655 ( ) posted Thu, 27 May 2021 at 3:29 AM

Strange. I use "Free Download Manager" to download products, and Renderosity has never complained. Would that explain the problem? I'm certain I only downloaded the offending product once, followed by the blocked, 2nd attempt.

RHaseltine ( ) posted Thu, 27 May 2021 at 9:03 AM

stretch655 posted at 9:02AM Thu, 27 May 2021 - #4419998

Strange. I use "Free Download Manager" to download products, and Renderosity has never complained. Would that explain the problem? I'm certain I only downloaded the offending product once, followed by the blocked, 2nd attempt.

I don't know about that one, but in the past other Download Managers have started multiple downloads for one attempt - given the outcome I suspect Free Download Manager did the same.

R_Hatch ( ) posted Fri, 04 June 2021 at 5:37 PM

I would recommend setting concurrent downloads to 1 in your download manager, which should prevent this sort of thing from happening.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.