Wed, Oct 2, 8:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 9:13 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: marketplace website weird action/ slow/ buggy

ghostship2 ( ) posted Sun, 27 June 2021 at 4:06 PM ยท edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 6:22 AM

Clicking on stuff in the marketplace: sometimes needing a second click, slow and buggy downloads of pages needing to be refreshed to load properly. If a page is on the screen for a while and then I click on an image link nothing happens then I have to refresh the page again and then click on the image link. Anybody else getting this or is it just my Windows box?

W10, Ryzen 5 1600x, 16Gb,RTX2060Super+GTX980, PP11, 11.3.740

jennblake ( ) posted Mon, 28 June 2021 at 10:12 AM

I know what the issue with the images on product pages is. If you sit too long the S3 links timeout. and you will be required to hit refresh.

I honestly don't know what the other issues could be as everything seems to be working ok for me here. Maybe a slower internet connection? I am just not sure. ๐Ÿ˜„

ghostship2 ( ) posted Mon, 28 June 2021 at 10:55 AM

@jennblake I know next to nothing about IT and webpage stuff. Is that normal behavior for "S3" links on a web page?

W10, Ryzen 5 1600x, 16Gb,RTX2060Super+GTX980, PP11, 11.3.740

jennblake ( ) posted Mon, 28 June 2021 at 11:23 AM

yes that behavior is normal. It is done to protect content and images. ๐Ÿ˜„

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.