Sun, Sep 29, 6:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Slow website today?

A_Sunbeam ( ) posted Tue, 29 June 2021 at 4:14 AM · edited Sun, 29 September 2024 at 6:20 AM

Everything on the web loading as normal - except for Rendo - sluggish to open, change windows, open links etc.

-renapd- ( ) posted Tue, 29 June 2021 at 5:03 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

Please be patient.. it takes a while for the script to set thousands of products at 50% off! :)

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Thorwald ( ) posted Tue, 29 June 2021 at 7:30 AM

Took me four tries to get to the home page. I'll try back later then.

Horusra1967 ( ) posted Tue, 29 June 2021 at 8:03 AM

That's good news then because it's been painfully slow.

VedaDalsette ( ) posted Tue, 29 June 2021 at 8:07 AM · edited Tue, 29 June 2021 at 8:09 AM

It took me several tries to get in. I got a 502 Bad Gateway once. Slow. It's not like Rendo to be slow. ON EDIT: I see why now. 50% off everything!

W11,Intel i9-14900KF @ 3.20GHz, 64.0 GB RAM, 64-bit, GeForce GTX 4070 Ti SUPER, 16GB. 

Old lady hobbyist.

All visual art or fiction is "playing with dolls."

randym77 ( ) posted Tue, 29 June 2021 at 2:30 PM

It's brutal today. I have something in my cart I want to delete, but it won't let me. It just says "Please try again." Trying again doesn't do any good.

The past week or so, I've been having problems with Rosity logging me out constantly, too.

I don't remember having this kind of problem in previous 50% sales. They do this twice a year.

UnifiedBrain ( ) posted Tue, 29 June 2021 at 4:13 PM

The site is working at normal speed for me. BUT, there is no sign of 50% off anywhere.

I even loaded an item in the cart to see if the price would change. No dice.

How does one get the discount?

randym77 ( ) posted Tue, 29 June 2021 at 6:18 PM

You should see the sale price and "50% off" automatically. No need to add it to your cart.

There are some items which aren't on sale. Software is never included in these sales.

UnifiedBrain ( ) posted Tue, 29 June 2021 at 7:17 PM

Thanks Randy, some are showing up now.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 04 July 2021 at 8:23 AM

It ain't just today. Compared to any other site I visit, Rendo is painfully slow. It can take as long to load a single page as it takes to open half a dozen other sites. That includes sites in the UK, US and France.

Maybe the hamster is tired.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Miss B ( ) posted Sun, 04 July 2021 at 10:21 AM

I'm not seeing any issues, but then it's been about 3 hours since your post Sam, so whatever issues slowing the site down earlier this morning, might have finally settled down.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 05 July 2021 at 2:37 AM

Maybe there's something in the air over here. It's always much slower for me. :(

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.