Sun, Oct 6, 7:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Blender

Welcome to the Blender Forum

Forum Moderators: Lobo3433 Forum Coordinators: LuxXeon

Blender F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 29 9:06 pm)

Welcome to the Blender Forum!

Your place to learn about Blender, ask questions,
   exchange ideas, and interact with the other Blender users!

Gallery | Freestuff | Tutorials

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace. Your source for digital art content!

Subject: New Tutorial Creator Just started following

Lobo3433 ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2021 at 9:46 PM Ā· edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 4:33 AM
Forum Moderator

Hope everyone is still staying safe and that everyone is in good health. I came across this new Tutorial Creator and thought I would share her work

Blender 2.9 TUTORIAL | 3D modeling a WINDMILL in BLENDER 2.9 | Full TUTORIAL for BEGINNERS | by CG bird

Lobo3433

Blender Maya & 3D Forum ModeratorĀ 

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

Renderosity Blender 3D Facebook Page

Miss B ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2021 at 10:35 PM Ā· edited Sun, 11 July 2021 at 10:42 PM

Oh kewl. Thanks Lobo. šŸ™‚

OK, well she does the kind of tutorials I've never liked. I call them speed tutorials, as she doesn't really explain what she's doing step by step, which a n00b to Blender would need. I know you can slow the videos down some, but she's still not explaining what she's doing, and even though the mouse clicks and such are shown in the bottom left of the screen, it's still confusing.

Too bad, because the wind mill looks nice.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

Lobo3433 ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2021 at 10:09 PM
Forum Moderator

Sorry Miss B I am not to fond of speed tutorials either but she is relatively new that I have come across and was something a bit different I am always on the look out for tutorials that I think will help out some

Lobo3433

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

Miss B ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2021 at 11:58 PM

Not a problem Lobo. I'm sure there's someone who's used to those type of tutorials who will benefit from it.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

Lobo3433 ( ) posted Tue, 13 July 2021 at 9:02 AM
Forum Moderator
yarp ( ) posted Thu, 15 July 2021 at 12:23 AM

I wanted to give it a try too byt yes, it goes too fast for me too. I've been watching a couple of videos from her following your post. It's pretty rare to have a woman posting tutorials on Blender. But it is the next level, I am still very slow at modeling :)

Yarp - author of P3DO Organizer for Poser

Lobo3433 ( ) posted Thu, 15 July 2021 at 10:00 AM
Forum Moderator

yarp posted at 9:56AM Thu, 15 July 2021 - #4423250

I wanted to give it a try too byt yes, it goes too fast for me too. I've been watching a couple of videos from her following your post. It's pretty rare to have a woman posting tutorials on Blender. But it is the next level, I am still very slow at modeling :)

Don't want to sound stupid or come off the wrong way but one of the reasons I did add her tutorial is yes we do not see many women posting tutorials for Blender and hers were the only one I have come across that showed she knew what she was doing. VscorpianC she use to do many great Blender tutorials but she has gone onto other things and has not posted a Blender tutorial in over a year but she does have a library of many good Blender tutorials for older versions of Blender

Lobo3433

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

yarp ( ) posted Thu, 15 July 2021 at 12:39 PM

You did well, I am getting bored of the same beginner tutorials. It is good to see something new. I intend to watch more videos from her, just because she is a woman. Thank you for that.

Yarp - author of P3DO Organizer for Poser

Lobo3433 ( ) posted Thu, 15 July 2021 at 2:34 PM
Forum Moderator

Thanks Yarp I do try and find stuff that hopefully will be useful for all of us at all levels

Lobo3433

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.