Mon, Sep 9, 11:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Contest Announcements

Welcome to the Contest Announcements Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Contest Announcements F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 06 11:59 pm)

Subject: Swimsuit Contest is Now Open for Voting!

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Tue, 27 July 2021 at 8:58 PM · edited Sun, 08 September 2024 at 12:40 PM
Forum Moderator
alt

Thank you everybody for entering your images into the Swimsuit Contest! Voting for the contest is now open! Go vote and make a soon to be contest winner very happy!

alt

Voting Begins: July 27, 2021 at 10:00 AM CT

Voting Closes: August 10, 2021 at 10:00 AM CT
Winners Announced: August 12, 2021 at 10:00 AM CT

Vote

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Fri, 06 August 2021 at 2:33 PM · edited Sat, 07 August 2021 at 10:11 AM
Forum Moderator

Poisinivy, your image was deleted from Renderosity's swimsuit contest because it went against the rules for nudity, and your subject's nipples are clearly visible in the image, which is not allowed. The rules are very clearly spelled out in the contest descriptions; NO nudity is allowed in the thumbnail or the full image. I'm sorry you have a problem with this, but we cannot allow images that don't follow the rules. Contest Rules

Your post has been deleted because links to other sites are not allowed on Renderosity. It is permissible to mention other sites, but not to link to them.

--Anim8dtoon, Forum Moderator

poisinivy ( ) posted Sat, 07 August 2021 at 10:36 AM · edited Sat, 07 August 2021 at 10:40 AM

Its ok, no problem I am learning free expression of art is No longer accepted.. I am a artist that goes where the money is. & nudity sells So it does not matter if ya'll want to deny it. Even though though this image had no nudity and all the content was bought from this site. it was my belief that it fit the TOS of the contest. Because I have seen much worst images that were allowed.

Are you one of those people that get the cops to tell girls on a beach to cover up their bodies because they are distracting your husband?
Art is better than real life for that reason. men have nipples yet no one expect them to cover them. what hypocrisy.

So it does not matter if the image was removed from renderosity. I won a contest with it at another 3d site. there is always other sites and contest to patronize. So no worries. have a nice day

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.