Sat, Oct 5, 8:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Error when trying to upload to gallery

Detniat ( ) posted Sat, 14 August 2021 at 5:00 AM · edited Wed, 18 September 2024 at 3:22 PM

Hello! I am getting an error when I try to upload images to the gallery. I'm not sure if others are also experiencing this but it's been happening to me since yesterday afternoon. I've attached a screenshot of the error. Thanks for any help.

Detniat ( ) posted Sat, 14 August 2021 at 5:01 AM

renderosity 500 error.JPG

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 14 August 2021 at 7:13 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

I'll pass this on, though it may take a little extra time because it's the weekend.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

martial ( ) posted Sat, 14 August 2021 at 7:42 AM
Online Now!

Same thing here I cannot upload nothing on the gallery since earlier this morning

Detniat ( ) posted Sat, 14 August 2021 at 8:44 AM

RedPhantom posted at 8:43AM Sat, 14 August 2021 - #4425299

I'll pass this on, though it may take a little extra time because it's the weekend.

Thank you

ShaniaB ( ) posted Sat, 14 August 2021 at 9:37 AM

A small fix to try is to make sure that there are no special characters in your image file name until we can get this resolved.

Thank you for writing in! We'll get this taken care of!

CHMedia ( ) posted Sat, 14 August 2021 at 10:10 AM

Hello all,

I went to report this to a dev and they are already working on it.

ShaniaB ( ) posted Sat, 14 August 2021 at 11:14 AM

Okay all!

This issue should be resolved. Let us know if there is any other issues when you try to re-upload :-)

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.