Tue, Oct 1, 5:44 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Blender

Welcome to the Blender Forum

Forum Moderators: Lobo3433 Forum Coordinators: LuxXeon

Blender F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 29 9:06 pm)

Welcome to the Blender Forum!

Your place to learn about Blender, ask questions,
   exchange ideas, and interact with the other Blender users!

Gallery | Freestuff | Tutorials

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace. Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Hair Converter and Unreal Grooms

WendyLuvsCatz ( ) posted Thu, 19 August 2021 at 4:08 PM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 2:19 PM

I am having way too much fun with this ???

Yes it is an UE4 cinematic render but I used the Blender Hair Converter plugin by Cinus to create the Particle hair,

just hide the emitter under render on the hair settings and export the Alembic file with only selected and visible checked (and 1 frame) and of course hair and particles ticked

too easy

add simulation to the groom, drag it onto your character in the scene, add an animation asset to them and render the cinematic and you are done

YouTube Channel

Dreaming Kitty Channel

Tom R. Toe

My ArtyFarty AI channel

Lobo3433 ( ) posted Thu, 19 August 2021 at 4:14 PM
Forum Moderator

Hello wendyvainity

Thank you for sharing your work it does look very interesting and would have allot of potential UE4 has become very Blender friendly over the past 2 years especially since the release of Blender 2.8 great work 👍

Lobo3433

Blender Maya & 3D Forum Moderator 

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

Renderosity Blender 3D Facebook Page

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.