Sat, Sep 28, 9:17 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 27 8:02 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Rendtember is now in hyper drive headed for the stratosphere! - Week 3

Deenamic ( ) posted Tue, 21 September 2021 at 8:09 AM · edited Sat, 28 September 2024 at 6:36 AM
Forum Moderator

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements

Deenamic ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 2021 at 8:32 PM · edited Wed, 22 September 2021 at 8:36 PM
Forum Moderator

Rendtember Q & A

Q: Can we upload one entry every day?

A: Yes

Q Can we upload more than one entry every day?

Q: Do we upload just one entry for the whole 3 weeks?

A: We allow multiple entries

Q: Do we have to use the word of the day to create our entries?

A: If a word inspired your art, yes. Kudos if you post the word with your entry.

Q: What genre can the artworks be in, 2D or 3D?

A: It can be any genre. Kudos if it was Rendered.

Q: Do we have a choice not to use the random inspirational word?

A: If you were inspired by a different word, post it with your entry. Kudos if you use one of our words.

Q: Are new and old renders accepted as long as they have not won a Renderosity contest?

Q: Where can I find the random inspirational word every day?

A: We will post a list for the week in a thread.

Q: Where should I place my entry, in the thread or in my gallery?

A: You may upload an image here to this thread or you can post a link to an image in your gallery. If it is posted here, you may also add it to your gallery if you choose. 

Q: The date is different here, I’m having trouble following the daily random inspirational word. What time are you using to post the words?

A: We will post 7 words, one for each day, once a week. Kudos if you post an entry for the word on that day.

Q: Do you have to enter a render every day?

A; No, You can if you want.

Concerns about Prizes and Number of winners: If you like challenges like this let us know. We can do more of them with higher winner counts and a collection of prizes.

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements

Deenamic ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 2021 at 8:43 PM · edited Wed, 22 September 2021 at 9:06 PM
Forum Moderator

I'm sorry for posting the week 3 inspirational words so late, I was having technical difficulties with the announcement. For the members that like to create images that go along with the inspirational words, you all can turn in Tuesday and Wednesday's images on Sunday. I hope that will give everybody enough time to create and send in their entries since we're all in different time zones.. Thursday through Saturday's images will be accepted on their days and on Sunday since everyone has renders to catch up on. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. If you all have any questions about anything, then feel free to ask me below. Stay calm and render on everybody! :smile:

Denesia (Dee)

RAGraphicDesign ( ) posted Thu, 23 September 2021 at 3:51 AM

RETRO
SuperFly, no postwork.

J7ENlJJBSS4TAiRMan6XYo0mUQc9PoOFBTxJsskj.jpg

My Store

My Freestuff

RAGraphicDesign ( ) posted Thu, 23 September 2021 at 3:53 AM

RETRO

A new kitten at home:)

MwALIyuGxNVCMJMl0qHHWSuWZ4MpqlSPxwc5BwjG.jpg

My Store

My Freestuff

RAGraphicDesign ( ) posted Thu, 23 September 2021 at 3:55 AM

RETRO

Girl with pearls

5AnJZrsg0AWIfNqwr9raCSTV4w7NhIbYCRESKUeP.jpg

My Store

My Freestuff

Miss B ( ) posted Thu, 23 September 2021 at 9:05 AM

Great renders, and I'm especially loving the Girl with Pearls.  My mom was a flapper in her youth, so I've seen family pictures of her in that era.  Well done!!  🙂

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

RAGraphicDesign ( ) posted Thu, 23 September 2021 at 10:26 AM
Miss B posted at 9:05 AM Thu, 23 September 2021 - #4427923

Great renders, and I'm especially loving the Girl with Pearls.  My mom was a flapper in her youth, so I've seen family pictures of her in that era.  Well done!!  🙂

Thank you:)

My Store

My Freestuff

Artalgo ( ) posted Thu, 23 September 2021 at 4:11 PM · edited Thu, 23 September 2021 at 4:11 PM

X5ijdeGWlwPAajbGLnD19Z7A3gIFWRKpFg5uw3bH.jpg

Eyes. Rendered in Poser 12.

Deenamic ( ) posted Thu, 23 September 2021 at 11:36 PM
Forum Moderator
I'm loving these entries! Render on everybody! :smile:

Denesia (Dee)

Ippotamus ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 2021 at 5:22 AM

EYES:

NnbsvgmeJIMvfdPiCgYQkBdzJy9o1jEl9RrLnowo.jpg

Artalgo ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 2021 at 9:03 PM · edited Fri, 24 September 2021 at 9:03 PM

TezLZvrUe3UYiz3TwvdrPtDj3xSTMGHccTFKE65N.jpg

Forest. Rendered in Poser 12.

Wonga ( ) posted Sat, 25 September 2021 at 12:16 AM · edited Sat, 25 September 2021 at 12:17 AM
Ippotamus ( ) posted Sat, 25 September 2021 at 6:42 AM

Forest Friend

iag4oLKVI4cgpzNJ8SLqKohI6ejSzlOExvGAteuq.jpg

Artalgo ( ) posted Sat, 25 September 2021 at 6:37 PM

4eUifxrnD776ECnX6qQMAZtopXrUBWMghFmSCOki.jpg

Winter. Rendered in Poser 12.

Ippotamus ( ) posted Sat, 25 September 2021 at 7:39 PM

Snow

vyU3JLimQwJTzzaM2BtR2njRK0ZcWregeXsdK1NO.jpg

Deenamic ( ) posted Sun, 26 September 2021 at 7:10 AM
Forum Moderator

From the eyes to the winter snow, you all are knocking these images out the park! Awesome job everybody! I'm starting to wonder if this should be an everyday challenge from now on. I'm enjoying looking at all the images! :smile:

Denesia (Dee)

RAGraphicDesign ( ) posted Sun, 26 September 2021 at 7:25 AM

The forest's little girl

eWd2gblaepTq985aslhbJr8PuUe4kY84wjlo2Z02.jpg

My Store

My Freestuff

RAGraphicDesign ( ) posted Sun, 26 September 2021 at 7:29 AM

SNOW -  Meeting in the clearing

5MbLpUQ5g00lrP3U7QkRkgRAFIZYq0E7Ubyv70zx.jpg

My Store

My Freestuff

RAGraphicDesign ( ) posted Sun, 26 September 2021 at 7:32 AM · edited Sun, 26 September 2021 at 7:32 AM

SNOW. Kids-bunnies: winter games

Byhkypq3GEGqG5aAO6EfXe8pmpTblt62avOcxIKN.jpg

My Store

My Freestuff

RAGraphicDesign ( ) posted Sun, 26 September 2021 at 7:34 AM

SNOW. Homecoming.

aYtdeZ1r1RBzRCvGWFuNYCtFUjN1sBW9EsHu6Jyg.jpg

My Store

My Freestuff

RAGraphicDesign ( ) posted Sun, 26 September 2021 at 7:36 AM

SNOW. Riding the Bear

zqa1A0ccTPf8LQK2HpYeHphFe8FJPL3yuB9SFroU.jpg

My Store

My Freestuff

Deenamic ( ) posted Sun, 26 September 2021 at 8:52 AM
Forum Moderator

RAGraphicDesign, your Riding the Bear image looks like an image out of a storybook, it looks awesome! :smile:

Denesia (Dee)

RAGraphicDesign ( ) posted Sun, 26 September 2021 at 9:43 AM
Deenamic posted at 8:52 AM Sun, 26 September 2021 - #4428119

RAGraphicDesign, your Riding the Bear image looks like an image out of a storybook, it looks awesome! 😄

Thank you Deenamic:)

My Store

My Freestuff

Ippotamus ( ) posted Sun, 26 September 2021 at 3:26 PM

Abandoned

tE4Bx2rshF4HdU5ur6OglaVnTI9FmTgNTE7OOmC4.jpg

Artalgo ( ) posted Sun, 26 September 2021 at 4:14 PM · edited Sun, 26 September 2021 at 4:14 PM

4NlxWWyWEeqJgi1Cn1CMY0UGskTkKavHCmB0fLEQ.jpg

Abandoned. Rendered in Poser 12.

Artalgo ( ) posted Sun, 26 September 2021 at 4:15 PM

jCEfldaDsxNwZybwC9LnSIvzbsA4WcWAVzMNFz3s.jpg

Abandoned. Rendered in Poser 12.

Artalgo ( ) posted Sun, 26 September 2021 at 4:17 PM

KTq9jUtcWlcwOm6YOiRAK0DdWryrawi7PvREort4.jpg

Starry. Rendered in Poser 12.

Deenamic ( ) posted Mon, 27 September 2021 at 1:58 PM
Forum Moderator

It's amazing how many ways you can interpret a word in an artwork.

Thank you Artalgo for your starry image, it's wonderful! I was hoping that someone would enter an image for starry. :smile:

Denesia (Dee)

Deenamic ( ) posted Mon, 27 September 2021 at 2:06 PM · edited Mon, 27 September 2021 at 2:07 PM
Forum Moderator

Ippotamus, your robots or artificial intelligence beings are beautiful! :smile:

Wonga, thank you for adding some classic car hotness/prettiness to the challenge! :smile:

Denesia (Dee)

Artalgo ( ) posted Mon, 27 September 2021 at 6:52 PM · edited Mon, 27 September 2021 at 6:58 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

PquacCoRhLBdfp5xLakOyFODZrUvsOqaxm9wsrt9.jpg

Painted. Rendered in Poser 12.

Artalgo ( ) posted Mon, 27 September 2021 at 6:57 PM · edited Mon, 27 September 2021 at 6:57 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

The painting in my previous picture and the render it was created from using a filter in Paint Shop Pro.
rt24xLkBGW8T2l2XLLpvuwgiQDwyuXlK2aTSYr9G.jpg

oLP9BWBIYTmjUGl8nepFcB2YIVSi1jdZhpow9KIe.jpg

Ippotamus ( ) posted Tue, 28 September 2021 at 5:55 AM

Painted

P75h4EcQpVef4sGjLM7oQNerN0dMSGPIi5BGbl7Y.jpg

Deenamic ( ) posted Tue, 28 September 2021 at 11:58 AM · edited Tue, 28 September 2021 at 12:03 PM
Forum Moderator

Thank you everybody for participating in Rendtember 2021! The contest is now going into the staff judging phase. If you would like to see the last Rendtember announcement, you can check it out here: Thank you everybody for participating in Rendtember 2021!

Denesia (Dee)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.