Sun, Oct 6, 11:12 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: why do I keep getting these

Richardphotos ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 2021 at 5:16 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 8:58 AM

Wanna get our emails?

I already done it twice

SamTherapy ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 2021 at 10:50 AM

It's an ongoing problem.  Started happening to me again.  Look further down the forum; there's a thread about it but sadly, no answers so far.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

RodS ( ) posted Sat, 02 October 2021 at 2:40 AM

I've tried and tried, Richard, in that other thread. but like Sam says, no answers. I pretty much gave up on it. No one "upstairs" seems to care.. Onward and upward..

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage

Richardphotos ( ) posted Mon, 18 October 2021 at 5:25 AM

Wanna get our emails?

18 days later and still getting

Wanna get our emails?

Raindroptheelf ( ) posted Sun, 24 October 2021 at 11:11 PM

I do get them too and it is quite annoying.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 30 October 2021 at 7:01 PM

Still getting them.  Had another yesterday, even though I signed up for the effin newsletters ages ago.  I guess it's because reasons.

My Store

My Gallery

Richardphotos ( ) posted Sun, 31 October 2021 at 3:25 AM

Your information has been submitted. Thanks!
A confirmation email is on its way to @#$%&)+?@ddot@.net and should arrive shortly.

Note: To ensure proper delivery of our emails, take a moment now and add us - newsletter@renderosity.com - to your address book, trusted sender list, or company white list.

Richardphotos ( ) posted Sun, 31 October 2021 at 3:27 AM

I just opened my email and found the same thing again. been getting a lot of bogus spam mail. could both be associated?

A_Sunbeam ( ) posted Sun, 31 October 2021 at 3:36 AM

My inbox has been full of spam mail this last few weeks too.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 31 October 2021 at 8:00 AM

A_Sunbeam posted at 3:36 AM Sun, 31 October 2021 - #4429626

My inbox has been full of spam mail this last few weeks too.

Oddly enough, mine hasn't.  I seem to get very little in the way of spam but now I've posted that, I bet the floodgates will open.  :D

About the only things I get are the Congratulations!  You just won a gift card for Asda/Tesco/Morrisons etc, click here to claim.  Yeah, right.  Oh, and the ever popular Nigerian things.  Can't believe that one is still rolling.

My Store

My Gallery

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2021 at 8:13 AM

And another one of those flippin' Wanna get our emails things today.  Really, guys, it's getting old.

My Store

My Gallery

Richardphotos ( ) posted Mon, 08 November 2021 at 3:26 PM

again today

To sign up to receive our daily newsletter, give us your address and hit submit. Thanks and welcome!

Email
Renderosity Newsletter and Promotions
Poser Newsletter
Daz Newsletter
Community Newsletter
Statement of consent:
I consent to receiving email communications
Consent is required

Submit

SamTherapy ( ) posted Fri, 26 November 2021 at 10:24 AM

And again today.

Look guys, I'm already signed up.  I get emails, newsletters and all that bollocks.  Will you please, please pretty please with sugar on, get rid of that pop up?

My Store

My Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.