Mon, Sep 16, 11:01 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 12:29 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: zip code

Wraith ( ) posted Sat, 23 October 2021 at 1:50 AM · edited Thu, 12 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

Odd after buying from you for years I suddenly can no longer because your system says I am using the wrong zip code. I tried to update it to use my business account but cannot save any changes as the system keeps kicking it out. Someone contact me please.

Borgtrekker12 ( ) posted Sat, 23 October 2021 at 2:36 AM

This is happening to me also!!!  I have been using the same address for almost 2 years and now my zip code is no longer valid and I am unable to make my purchase...  obviously there is something seriously wrong with your pay database system.

Please contact me ASAP as the purchase I am attempting to make the sale expires in 7 hrs!

KingNot ( ) posted Sat, 23 October 2021 at 4:46 AM

Same here.  Double checked the info on PayPal - I'd even bought something the other day and have with same info for years.

bwldrd ( ) posted Sat, 23 October 2021 at 6:38 AM

Also having this problem when trying to checkout using paypal as payment option.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

thartwick1 ( ) posted Sat, 23 October 2021 at 8:33 AM

Same here.

ericschmerick ( ) posted Sat, 23 October 2021 at 8:41 AM

same, there is a problem with their address verification system.  It's not paypal specific, as I was trying to use a credit card (that I've used many times to buy from this store)

Wraith ( ) posted Sat, 23 October 2021 at 1:20 PM

I hope this gets fixed soon the sales are expiring. 

Wraith ( ) posted Sat, 23 October 2021 at 6:43 PM

seems to be working now

Borgtrekker12 ( ) posted Sat, 23 October 2021 at 6:57 PM

Yes, I just got today's order to go through...  Sadly lost out on my previous cart as those prices went back to full price!

jennblake ( ) posted Sun, 24 October 2021 at 10:40 AM

This issue was caused by paypal. They have reported that it is resolved. Sorry for the trouble. 

Miss B ( ) posted Sun, 24 October 2021 at 1:21 PM

I can confirm it's fixed, as I just made a purchase about an hour ago, and it went through without a hitch.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

Borgtrekker12 ( ) posted Tue, 26 October 2021 at 1:50 AM

jennblake posted at 10:40 AM Sun, 24 October 2021 - #4429320

This issue was caused by paypal. They have reported that it is resolved. Sorry for the trouble. 

I beg to differ on this as the same error message occurred when attempting to use credit card as a direct payment where the error showed being an unmatched Zip Code...  Therefore I ask you to investigate this a little further so it does not happen again.

Any chance you can rerun the sales that expired the night and day this occurred that forced us to miss out since these have now gone back to full price??

Thanks.

jennblake ( ) posted Tue, 26 October 2021 at 9:58 AM

The issue was with paypal. We use paypal to collect paypal payments as well as do the credit card processing. :0)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.