Sun, Oct 6, 7:13 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 10:48 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: FIX Black Friday Sale ... Belladzines not on sale

yaugt ( ) posted Fri, 26 November 2021 at 4:32 PM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 11:01 AM

Hi all,

Despite the Black Friday banner and information stating the entire store will be 50% off till November 30th, Belladzines items are no longer on sale. These are not extended license products which would be the only applicable exception in the fine print.

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/vendor/Belladzines

Please fix.

Thanks

-renapd- ( ) posted Sat, 27 November 2021 at 3:33 AM
Site Admin

It's not just Belladzines but all vendors of the last Gobble-Up Sale seem to have the same problem as the sale ended... It will be fixed in a while..

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

yaugt ( ) posted Sat, 27 November 2021 at 7:10 AM · edited Sat, 27 November 2021 at 7:13 AM

Oh ok cool. Thanks for the info.

And yeah it's been restored.

Cheers.

Thorwald ( ) posted Sat, 27 November 2021 at 8:10 PM

I had this character in my wish list but it is not half off. When I looked at Danae's store everything is half off except for this one character. Just checking to see if that's the way it is.

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/?ViewProduct=97977

cadman ( ) posted Sun, 28 November 2021 at 2:09 AM

Many of the  Ken1171_Designs products are not on sale either despite the banner stating ENTIRE store on sale.  Please correct the banner or the items.  Thanks.

jennblake ( ) posted Sun, 28 November 2021 at 8:54 AM

@Thorwald  I have fixed the Danae product for you. 😄

@cadman  the items not on sale in Ken1171_Designs store are scripts and are listed as software. The article for the Black Friday sale states restrictions that include software. 😄 

Thorwald ( ) posted Sun, 28 November 2021 at 12:43 PM

Thanks Jenn it's going into my cart.

cadman ( ) posted Sun, 28 November 2021 at 2:06 PM · edited Sun, 28 November 2021 at 2:06 PM

Sorry Jenn.  I was going by this.  It only states the entire store.  Might want to fix it anyway. I didn't know there was an article since the banner page says this there waa no reason to look elsewhere.   Trying to keep you out of potential trouble.

Thanks.c8JDffBSikntyFKp5z0Nxi7UECOcMjKDKQKcjc9z.jpg

jennblake ( ) posted Mon, 29 November 2021 at 10:46 AM

If you click that thumb sale image it will take you to the article page that has the restrictions. :) 

yaugt ( ) posted Mon, 29 November 2021 at 5:13 PM

Hi Jenn, 

Should all the "new" items released during the BF sale be at 50% as well? If so, there are some of them at 30%. I'm referring to items not excluded in the fine print (clothes of shaders for example).

Cheers.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.