Wed, Sep 18, 7:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Here doggy....I need a new dog, a millennnium dog

chohole ( ) posted Sat, 20 September 2003 at 12:58 PM · edited Tue, 10 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_76929.jpg

This is the best I can do to make the poser dog look like my little terror. And yes that is one of his party tricks. I called this one "I only want to help, honest!" Really can't wait for a millennium dog

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

nickedshield ( ) posted Sat, 20 September 2003 at 1:32 PM

Cute pic. I too would like to see a Mil dog. Evil mind..... Have you tried making the old Coppertone commercial? You're half way there.

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

quixote ( ) posted Sat, 20 September 2003 at 3:41 PM

HeHeHe!!! Run boy!. Go play tug-'o-war with papa. Ralph Lauren eat your heart out.

Un coup de dés jamais n'abolira le hazard
S Mallarmé

Wadus ( ) posted Sat, 20 September 2003 at 10:02 PM

I think its time to do the laundry ;)

Dizzie ( ) posted Sun, 21 September 2003 at 1:54 AM

really cute image! I think you did a great job on the Poser dog.

alstairdsampson ( ) posted Tue, 21 December 2021 at 8:05 AM
undefined posted at 12:58 PM Sat, 20 September 2003 - #1445281

file_76929.jpg

This is the best I can do to make the poser dog look like my little terror. And yes that is one of his party tricks. I called this one "I only want to help, honest!" Really can't wait for a millennium dog
is there another place i can see the pic i know this is a very old tread and i know no one will reply

randym77 ( ) posted Tue, 21 December 2021 at 6:20 PM

I don't think there's anywhere else you can see the pic. Renderosity nuked all the old images when they changed their forum software. So much was lost. A lot of tutorials and other info...gone forever. Chohole has not posted here in five years.

If you're just looking for a Poser dog...both DAZ and Hivewire have better dogs than the old Poser dog. Is there a particular breed you're looking for?

WandW ( ) posted Sat, 25 December 2021 at 6:48 PM
randym77 posted at 6:20 PM Tue, 21 December 2021 - #4432223

I don't think there's anywhere else you can see the pic. Renderosity nuked all the old images when they changed their forum software. So much was lost. A lot of tutorials and other info...gone forever. Chohole has not posted here in five years.

Chohole was very active at the  DAZ  Forum, but sadly passed away a few months ago.  :(

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

randym77 ( ) posted Sat, 25 December 2021 at 8:16 PM

Sorry to hear that. I had noticed her web site had gone offline. She made such pretty dress textures.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.