Fri, Oct 4, 2:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 11:28 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Poser - or not?

pixpax ( ) posted Thu, 30 December 2021 at 6:59 PM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 12:22 PM

When I enter the Markedplace to look for new stuff all I see is for DAZ Studio gals. And Guys.

I click Markedplace and Home - and get GF8, Iray etc.......nothing wrong with being a DAZ Studio user - pretty pictures come from it.

But I am a Poser lover and user since version 4. I do not need to see all the DAZ stuff. I have tried it and did not fall in love.

Perhaps it is only a question of using the right links. If so - please advise me, thank you.

Rhia474 ( ) posted Thu, 30 December 2021 at 7:41 PM

Nope; sponsored links go top and sponsored links are almost 100% DAZ. There is no way to customize what you see. It is much better than a year ago when you could barely tell Poser lived on this site, but DAZ products are still overwhelmingly represented with still overwhelmingly better promos.

Miss B ( ) posted Thu, 30 December 2021 at 8:00 PM

I guess you haven't noticed the red Poser link on the right side of each page, right after the links to Community and Deals.

That was added recently because others were having the same thought you were.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

infinity10 ( ) posted Thu, 30 December 2021 at 10:59 PM · edited Thu, 30 December 2021 at 10:59 PM

Eh ? I always start with the new Poser stuff and then search from there.

SgzZ6dDefM9Kt8DLGv1X13QHNSe7tzOObzYGd4Tx.png

Eternal Hobbyist

yaugt ( ) posted Fri, 31 December 2021 at 4:47 AM · edited Fri, 31 December 2021 at 4:52 AM

infinity10 posted at 10:59 PM Thu, 30 December 2021 - #4432624

Eh ? I always start with the new Poser stuff and then search from there.

1llqvEYwrwYLm0QSIyM3djeZ4jPtTzaMpUstCZD8.png

Though there's not much to see. I'm not a poser user and click in the link out of curiosity... seems pretty empty to me. I thought you could browse exclusively poser content but you can't.

Rhia474 ( ) posted Fri, 31 December 2021 at 8:57 AM

And the ad on the Poser page you show is a...dForce product for Genesis.

pixpax ( ) posted Fri, 31 December 2021 at 3:09 PM

Rhia474: I have also noticed what you mention about the sponsored links! Not much poser there.

And yes, there is the new Poser in red in the top corner. I thought that was great but there is not much in there and it was not the option to bbrowse only Poser-stuff as I hoped.

Happy new year to all of you out there :-)

yaugt ( ) posted Fri, 31 December 2021 at 6:56 PM

Rhia474 posted at 8:57 AM Fri, 31 December 2021 - #4432640

And the ad on the Poser page you show is a...dForce product for Genesis.

Oh that's not the Poser page, that's Renderosity main page. If you click the link then everything is Poser related.

Happy new year to you all!

PilotHigh ( ) posted Sat, 08 January 2022 at 12:21 PM

This is the link I use every day just to get Poser stuff:

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/?br=new&software_family=poser

Miss B ( ) posted Sat, 08 January 2022 at 1:00 PM

Nice link, thanks for posting it.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

PilotHigh ( ) posted Sat, 08 January 2022 at 1:48 PM

You're welcome.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.