Sat, Oct 5, 8:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 11:28 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: I can't make a purchase . . .

Miss B ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2022 at 12:43 PM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 6:16 AM

Every time I try to Add to Cart, or even Add to Wishlist, the action stalls and I get a popup that I've never seen before.  I'm concerned because the sale ends tonight.  I really hope someone can help me with this.

Here's a screenshot of what I get when I try to add Danae's Radiance Pro Light System to my cart.  It's not getting added to my cart.

J2r7K2o85gZkvihuFL7OpC44eMQd883CmRpnEoGP.png

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

Miss B ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2022 at 5:53 PM

I know folks are still celebrating New Years, but I was really hoping someone would drop in to check the forums, but I guess not.

That's unfortunate, because I really wanted to get this item while it's still on sale, but the sale ends tonight.  ~sigh~

Butterfly Dezignz

jennblake ( ) posted Mon, 03 January 2022 at 10:27 AM

Sorry. I wasn't checking yesterday. Sometime that can happen if your site cookie is corrupted on your browser. Have you tried another browser? Let me know if it keeps happening for you on another one. I'll ask the team to check it out. 

Miss B ( ) posted Mon, 03 January 2022 at 12:47 PM · edited Mon, 03 January 2022 at 12:48 PM

OK, I just did some testing, and I was surprised.  I usually use the latest version of Firefox for my browser, but I just tried with the latest version of Opera, and got the same result.

ELuku1qAyJJIoL7wJnB9IXP2UQw9dWwvOCSgqMRA.png

That said, however, what I also tried was adding one of Danae's other products, and "it" added to my Cart in Opera easy.  Soooo, I went back to my Firefox browser and did the same thing, and NOW the product I wanted is in my Cart.  As far as I can tell, it's only that one product in Danae's store that caused this to happen, which I find rather odd.

Anyway, Jenn, have your crew look into it, because it is definitely a strange occurrance I've never seen before.  Now I'm sorry I didn't try adding one of the other products in Danae's store yesterday.  ~shakes head~

Butterfly Dezignz

jennblake ( ) posted Mon, 03 January 2022 at 2:52 PM

I will do that. Sorry you had the trouble! 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.