Fri, Oct 4, 12:14 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 11:28 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Real Big Deal

cadman ( ) posted Sat, 08 January 2022 at 9:35 PM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 5:52 PM

Um, Jenn?  The real big deal items for the 9pm to 3am are the same as the 9am to 3pm stuff I bought earlier today.  Is it supposed to be the same?

Miss B ( ) posted Sat, 08 January 2022 at 11:23 PM

I noticed that as well the other day.  I could be wrong, but I think they're doing it so folks all around can get a chance at them.  This community is quite international.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

Torquinox ( ) posted Sun, 09 January 2022 at 7:58 AM
Online Now!

What Miss B said. I also figured it was so everybody gets a chance at the deals.

-renapd- ( ) posted Sun, 09 January 2022 at 8:17 AM
Site Admin Online Now!
Yes, that's correct! 6 plus 6 hours is what the items are available for.. 9am to 3 pm and then again at 9 pm to 3 am so everybody, regardless of timezone gets a chance to catch them! :)

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.