Mon, Oct 21, 8:10 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 8:34 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: hivewire products at rendo - lost info mail

maneki_neko ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2022 at 10:25 PM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 7:50 AM

well, i finally wanted to have my HW products recognized here at rendo, after all those months i've been postponing (and forgetting) it. but somehow i can't find that specific email with information about how to do it, nor could i find a thread in the forums about it.

can anyone direct me to some step by step list of what i'm supposed to do?

IN THE END, MERITOCRACY HAS NOT ONLY PERMEATED OUR DAILY LIVES AND WORK, BUT ALSO OUR HEARTS, OUR MINDS AND OUR PERCEPTION OF ART...

maneki_neko ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2022 at 10:49 PM

FORGET MY PREVIOUS POST. OR BETTER, DELETE THE THREAD. I FOUND SOMETHING, ALBEIT IT WASN'T LOOKING AT ALL HOW I REMEMBERED IT, AND IT WASN'T IN MY RENDO FOLDER SINCE SENT BY HW, BUT NOT IN MY HW FOLDER EITHER, BECAUSE I CREATED IT LATER - IT WAS JUST SOMEWHERE UNDEFINED, LOL.. ALL GOOD!

IN THE END, MERITOCRACY HAS NOT ONLY PERMEATED OUR DAILY LIVES AND WORK, BUT ALSO OUR HEARTS, OUR MINDS AND OUR PERCEPTION OF ART...

Alisa ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2022 at 9:42 AM

Glad you have it figured out - Just in case someone sees this thread and has the same problem, you can find info is in the 2nd post in this thread at HiveWire:

https://community.hivewire3d.com/threads/transfer-of-customer-purchases-at-hivewire-3d-to-the-store-at-renderosity.4400/

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

maneki_neko ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2022 at 4:14 PM · edited Wed, 12 January 2022 at 4:18 PM

Alisa posted at 9:42 AM Wed, 12 January 2022 - #4433158

Glad you have it figured out - Just in case someone sees this thread and has the same problem, you can find info is in the 2nd post in this thread at HiveWire:

https://community.hivewire3d.com/threads/transfer-of-customer-purchases-at-hivewire-3d-to-the-store-at-renderosity.4400/

of course, how selfish of me to suggest deleting the thread altogether! great occasion to add a link for everyone ^^ thanks Alisa

gawd i'm so embarrassed i didn't think of writing the info myself after i found out *facepalm and hangs head in shame*

Alisa ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2022 at 5:53 PM

Awww, no worries!!!  I'm sure if someone wanted info they'd have asked - I'm just getting ahead of things ;)

Cheers,
Alisa

maneki_neko ( ) posted Thu, 13 January 2022 at 3:17 AM
Alisa posted at 5:53 PM Wed, 12 January 2022 - #4433175

Awww, no worries!!!  I'm sure if someone wanted info they'd have asked - I'm just getting ahead of things ;)

hmm.. i think the ahead part isn't the issue, lol - it's just that you're a kind person and think of everyone, and i'm a bloody egotist and just think of myself, like, ah cool the issue is solved for me, who cares about whether the info i found could benefit other users.. this thread was just like a mirror, and i continue wallowing in shame XD

maneki_neko ( ) posted Mon, 17 January 2022 at 11:24 AM
Alisa posted at 5:53 PM Wed, 12 January 2022 - #4433175

btw, i guess you might know - will i get notified once the transfer has been done, or do i need to check my purchased items page from time to time to see if there are changes?

hborre ( ) posted Mon, 17 January 2022 at 2:28 PM

You will get a notice that the purchases are available.

maneki_neko ( ) posted Tue, 18 January 2022 at 6:08 AM
hborre posted at 2:28 PM Mon, 17 January 2022 - #4433413

You will get a notice that the purchases are available.

thanks for the info :)

Alisa ( ) posted Wed, 02 February 2022 at 1:04 PM

Sorry, didn't see this - just to add a bit of info - you will get emails for each of the items which will be gifted to you here - it will not be placed as an actual 'order' but as individual gifts

Cheers,
Alisa

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.