Mon, Sep 16, 11:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Welcome to the The MarketPlace Wishing Well Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

The MarketPlace Wishing Well F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 10:40 am)

Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!

Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Models for Poser

mescorp ( ) posted Sun, 27 February 2022 at 10:38 AM · edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 5:37 AM

I know that these days most content creators who once created for items in Poser, have switched to exclusively designing things for DAZ Studio. I imagine that Poser model sales have declined due to most buyers switching to DS, and that creators don't want to spend hours making something that won't be as profitable for them.

Regardless, I know there are still hold outs like myself who prefer Poser, and I am always on the look out for new props and things made for use in my program of choice. I'm hoping that a few more of my long time favorite content creators will go back to offering a Poser version of their newest props and environments.

animajikgraphics ( ) posted Sun, 27 February 2022 at 10:58 AM

I used to be a Poser user, then I switched to DS.  Now, I'm an iClone user  (only use Daz to bring some Daz (and Poser) content into iClone.

FatCatAlley.net | Now Playing "SpaceCat 5" Parts 1 and 2

wolfmanjim ( ) posted Sun, 27 February 2022 at 3:15 PM

I’ve invested too much with V4 and Poser to switch.  Besides, I don’t wanna have to learn a whole new interface..,

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.