Sun, Oct 6, 2:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Gallery update error 500

mazzam ( ) posted Tue, 08 March 2022 at 4:04 PM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 12:42 PM

Mega problems with new gallery entry screed. Cannot scroll product list after selecting vendor. Every entry returns 500  error code after submitting. I am a very experienced gallery submitter and I know there is nothing wrong. Besides error 500 indicates a system error. Gallery is useless until this is fixed. Please return to the old version for the benefit of artists who provide material for your viewers.

lauraguo ( ) posted Tue, 08 March 2022 at 4:50 PM · edited Tue, 08 March 2022 at 4:50 PM

Hi mazzam,

Cannot scroll product list after selecting vendor.

You can type in the box (where the red arrow is pointing) to find the product you're looking for. The system searches for matching phrases as you type which narrows down the results in the dropdown. This is also why there isn't a scroll bar anymore. Does this help with your issue?

qyPhguXA8H7cvbrzGBrhDmDqcP2YdLGfVoKGDEOZ.png

Every entry returns 500  error code after submitting.

You are completely correct, 500 indicates an issue on our end. I'll look into this. If anyone else here is having this issue, please let me know (this issue doesn't seem to be affecting everyone since there have been uploads since we launched the new changes, so any other reports will help me narrow down the issue).

Let me know if you have any other issues/questions. Thanks.

mazzam ( ) posted Tue, 08 March 2022 at 7:24 PM

Yes. That helps a lot. The 500 error went away when I switched browsers.

lauraguo ( ) posted Tue, 08 March 2022 at 8:55 PM

Happy to hear that. Please let me know if you see any other issues. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.