Sat, Aug 3, 5:02 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 02 8:57 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Canaries and Song Bird Remixes

3dkaya ( ) posted Fri, 18 March 2022 at 4:54 PM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 11:12 PM

I am looking for Song Bird remixes such as a canary.  I was wondering about something.  I had several packs of the Song Bird remixes at HiveWire but they don't appear in my account right now.  I have other stuff from the Hivewire store moved here. I do know that all the song bird remixes in my Daz3d library went to HIvewire but I don't know why they didn't come here.

Alisa ( ) posted Fri, 18 March 2022 at 5:56 PM · edited Fri, 18 March 2022 at 5:57 PM

Please see this link:

https://www.renderosity.com/forums/comments/4429959/permalink

I am figuring from what you're saying that some, not all, of your products that were at HW which are now here have been gifted to you (note the are not going to appear in your purchase list, but in your GIFT list).

If that's the case, please follow Shania's instructions on contacting her about JUST those items.

If none of them have been gifted, I have a post a bit later on that page telling what to do.

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

3dkaya ( ) posted Sat, 19 March 2022 at 6:14 PM

I am a tad confused.  I sent her a private message but I don't know what to do next.

Alisa ( ) posted Sat, 19 March 2022 at 6:32 PM

I'd suggest waiting for Shania to answer, and she should be able to help you :). 

They are not finished gifting the products yet, so it's likely a matter of just waiting, and following that thread so that if there is news, Shania can reply.

Hope that helps some!

Cheers,
Alisa

3dkaya ( ) posted Sun, 20 March 2022 at 7:07 PM

I just noticed that I cannot see any vender name starting with Ken in my product history.  I can't search the Ken products easily but some are there.

Alisa ( ) posted Mon, 21 March 2022 at 11:29 AM

The files will not be in your product list.....unless they're changing how they're doing things.  They will show up in your "Gifts Received" section of your account.  Unfortunately, I don't see a way to search your gift listings or sort them by anything other than who "gifted" them to you.

Cheers,
Alisa

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.