Fri, Oct 4, 12:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 11:28 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: PA name change

maneki_neko ( ) posted Wed, 13 April 2022 at 6:25 AM · edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 7:17 PM

so, i just read DC Art is a vendor's new name, and there's even a sale to celebrate it, which is awesome.
but it would be cool if at least in the announcement, if not on their page/profile/shop there was a reference/info about their previous name - i have no clue which vendor it is...

for this specific vendor, after a look in their shop, i don't think i've ever visited it. but in case of a vendor i really appreciate and/or follow, i would be a little annoyed if i missed their name change, understandably...

IN THE END, MERITOCRACY HAS NOT ONLY PERMEATED OUR DAILY LIVES AND WORK, BUT ALSO OUR HEARTS, OUR MINDS AND OUR PERCEPTION OF ART...

-renapd- ( ) posted Wed, 13 April 2022 at 7:41 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

All the images carry the same vendor logo as always... DC... which was also the vendor's previous name.. Deecey! :)

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

maneki_neko ( ) posted Wed, 13 April 2022 at 7:53 AM

-renapd- posted at 7:41 AM Wed, 13 April 2022 - #4437144

All the images carry the same vendor logo as always... DC... which was also the vendor's previous name.. Deecey! :)

lol... deecey, DC - shoulda been obvious, now that you say it. didn't realize tho.
but i'm really really not an observant person, i miss everything... not all thumbs of all PAs feature logos innit? or do they?? *puzzled*
so what when it's a little less obvious? let's say i always look up new products from a particular PA because i like their style (and while i follow my fav PAs and get mails, i often delete the mails when i'm busy) - and then their name change, so i might just not check a thumb because i don't realize i actually know the PA, but not their new name...

IN THE END, MERITOCRACY HAS NOT ONLY PERMEATED OUR DAILY LIVES AND WORK, BUT ALSO OUR HEARTS, OUR MINDS AND OUR PERCEPTION OF ART...

jennblake ( ) posted Wed, 13 April 2022 at 10:00 AM

Thankfully vendors rarely change their names, but as in this time they sometimes do. We try to promote it when this happens.  😄 

maneki_neko ( ) posted Wed, 13 April 2022 at 10:22 AM

jennblake posted at 10:00 AM Wed, 13 April 2022 - #4437150

Thankfully vendors rarely change their names, but as in this time they sometimes do. We try to promote it when this happens.  😄 

yeah thankfully they don't ^^ - so i'll try to pay a bit attention to mails and news ;)

Miss B ( ) posted Wed, 13 April 2022 at 11:18 AM · edited Wed, 13 April 2022 at 11:25 AM

-renapd- posted at 7:41 AM Wed, 13 April 2022 - #4437144

Ohhhhhhhh . . . I didn't realize it was Deecey, some of whose products I happen to have.  I'll have to make a note of that from now on.

No wonder I've liked a number of the new DCArt products.  😉

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

Miss B ( ) posted Wed, 13 April 2022 at 11:49 AM

Hey!!  It made it into today's Renderosity newslettter --> DCArts New Name Sale

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

DCArt ( ) posted Sun, 17 April 2022 at 6:02 PM

Sorry for the confusion, folks ...  I am "the artist formerly known as Deecey."  There were a variety of reasons for the change, mostly Paypal related and keeping vendor stuff separate from personal stuff. I did keep the logo here for some continuity 8-)

maneki_neko ( ) posted Mon, 18 April 2022 at 5:47 AM · edited Mon, 18 April 2022 at 5:47 AM
DCArt posted at 6:02 PM Sun, 17 April 2022 - #4437302

Sorry for the confusion, folks ...  I am "the artist formerly known as Deecey."  There were a variety of reasons for the change, mostly Paypal related and keeping vendor stuff separate from personal stuff. I did keep the logo here for some continuity 8-)

no sweat, important is, you're still here, and now we know it ^^ - keeping the logo was smart. even if a dumbass like me might not have noticed, lol...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.