Tue, Oct 1, 5:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Can't get Free Stuff item to take updated promo image

pjz99 ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2022 at 3:47 PM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 2:15 PM

I'm trying to update the promo pic for

https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/91761/double-diamond-one-piece-g8f

with a small change - the initial one didn't have the zipper shown and I have an updated version that is correct. I have tried to edit the item and give it the new image, and the form seems to save correctly, but the new image doesn't actually get served. I know images are cached etc and I've forced the page to completely reload (ctrl+F5) but it still shows the original image. I even forced the page to take a completely different image (which worked) and then gave it the updated image that I want it to show, but it still shows the original image ???

Here is the updated image file:

https://i.imgur.com/gJXwUJe.jpg

My Freebies

CHMedia ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2022 at 4:12 PM

I am responding to let you know we are looking into this.

CHMedia ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2022 at 4:14 PM · edited Mon, 02 May 2022 at 4:14 PM

You may need to clear your cookies. Another way to clear the cache is to change the file name.

wheatpenny ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2022 at 4:15 PM
Site Admin

When I click on that link I see the updated image, so it looks like your upload worked.

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

pjz99 ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2022 at 4:40 PM

very good, thanks!

My Freebies

pjz99 ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2022 at 4:48 PM

It's so weird, I cleared all cookies but the free stuff listing still shows to me without the zipper! whatever, as long as it shows correctly to other people I guess.

My Freebies

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.