Thu, Sep 19, 12:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:38 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: New Gallery posting glitch?

ACue ( ) posted Sun, 13 March 2022 at 12:49 PM · edited Wed, 18 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

I've posted 2 images in the last few days, but neither of them shows up in my Gallery view. I can see them posted as individual works, but when I consult my own gallery, I only see the images posted before the gallery changes were implemented. Am I the only one with this issue? Did I miss a post with an explanation?

ACue ( ) posted Sun, 13 March 2022 at 1:02 PM

I notice the same with other artists' posts. Recent or today's postings do not appear on the artists' primary gallery. PS: I am using Chrome browser. I observe the same "glitch" when using Microsoft Edge browser.

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Sun, 13 March 2022 at 1:21 PM
I noticed that too. I think it's delayed one day (24 hrs)... just like the 3 reward points awarded for each image... it should be 23 hrs today... daytime savings 😄

ACue ( ) posted Sun, 13 March 2022 at 1:43 PM

OK ... I'll wait and see. Thanks.

purdon ( ) posted Mon, 14 March 2022 at 8:02 AM

Images that I posted on the 12th and 13th do not show up in my gallery but do show up in the albums I selected to put them in. I do not believe they show up in the genera galleries either.

If there’s a delay, it is probably more than 24 hours…

lauraguo ( ) posted Mon, 14 March 2022 at 9:37 AM

There should only be a small delay for posted images to show up in genres, sections, and user galleries. This is an issue on our end, so I'll let the team know.

lauraguo ( ) posted Mon, 14 March 2022 at 10:31 AM

Issue has been fixed :)

ACue ( ) posted Mon, 14 March 2022 at 11:32 AM
lauraguo posted at 10:31 AM Mon, 14 March 2022 - #4435913

Issue has been fixed :)

Thanks team!

RG19 ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2022 at 10:21 PM

The upload dimensions have changed and the result is is large blurry images? This seems to be a recent 

Issue that is familiar from past issues?🙃

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.