Sun, Oct 6, 5:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Error 500 when trying to view my own posts

AmbientShade ( ) posted Thu, 05 May 2022 at 6:19 PM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 8:34 AM

So I was trying to find some of my posts from a few months back but I don't recall which forum it was in or what the thread title was. So I figured I'd just search my own posts, but when I click the link for that option I get a 500 error page. I can search other users' posts via the same method but I can't see my own for some reason. Am I the only one having this issue or is it something else?

lauraguo ( ) posted Fri, 06 May 2022 at 9:59 AM · edited Fri, 06 May 2022 at 9:59 AM

Hi AmbientShade,

Was it this link that you clicked?

55NO5oXalX9qY3wA3ah3OwcYFlute4S1dNiI3SE4.png

It's giving me a 500 error as well--definitely something on our end. I also tried searching your posts using the forum advanced search feature (at the very top of forums) and it seems that it's giving the same error for your username.

I'll look into this and let you know when it's fixed. Thank you for reporting this.

lauraguo ( ) posted Fri, 06 May 2022 at 11:03 AM

Issue has been fixed. Please let me know if you are still having issues. :)

AmbientShade ( ) posted Fri, 06 May 2022 at 12:37 PM

Yes, that worked, thank you.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.