Sat, Aug 3, 4:58 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 02 8:57 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Hivewire Caribou missing pmd

bwldrd ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2022 at 9:07 AM · edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 4:03 AM

I just purchased the Caribou and antler pack and the !Caribou LoadAll.pz3, Antlers Caribou Large.pp2 , & Antlers Caribou Small.pp2 for  the caribou is asking for a "Antlers Caribou Large.pmd" & "Antlers Caribou.pmd"  that is not included in either.  I also purchased the other deer packs and it is not in them either.  Where can I get the missing pmd?  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

Alisa ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2022 at 10:41 AM

What version of Poser are you using?  

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

bwldrd ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2022 at 1:58 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

Alisa ( ) posted Mon, 16 May 2022 at 4:22 PM

Thought I'd replied - must not have hit "add Comment".

Thanks.  That's weird because I have version 11 as well and am not getting any error messages.

However, I do see the references you mention.  I'll pass that on, but for now, just ignore the error message - there are no pmds for those, so things should load correctly.

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.