Sat, Sep 21, 2:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Problems with managing my gallery

Oblomov ( ) posted Wed, 25 May 2022 at 3:15 PM · edited Sat, 14 September 2024 at 5:36 PM

Hi, these last few days I have uploadd images to my gallery but they are not appearing - Street Fight 01 and 02. However I have received comments on some which means they must be there but I just cannot see them! Also, when I tried to respond to the comments I was told I had insufficent permissions! See pic attached. Any clues as to what is going on?

gtbhJsAugcLJKv1WEykosnX5SPDuWQtmJS5uOWTK.jpg

jennblake ( ) posted Wed, 25 May 2022 at 3:17 PM
jennblake has moved this thread from the MarketPlace Customer Support forum to the Community Center forum as of Wednesday, May 25, 2022 3:17 pm

Oblomov ( ) posted Wed, 25 May 2022 at 3:37 PM

Hi Oblomov,

It looks like your images have been put on hold. This is why they're not showing up and you can't access them. The comments were likely created before your images were put on hold which is why you received notifications.

I am not a moderator/coordinator, so I can't speak as to why your items were put on hold. I'd recommend waiting a day or so to see if anyone reaches out to you (or to see if your images are released). After that, I'd recommend reaching out to a mod/coord.

Does this help?

Oblomov ( ) posted Wed, 25 May 2022 at 4:32 PM

Hi Jennblake, very helpful and double thanks - first for moving my thread to the correct location and second for your suggested solution. This sounds possible - disappointing that there is no feedback on this and images just appear/disappear "randomly". Do you know how to contact "the moderators"?

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 25 May 2022 at 6:55 PM
Site Admin

The images were put on hold pending needing content advisory flags. We don't just mark images when one of us thinks it's required but discuss them with the other moderators to help assure no mistakes are made.  Usually, it's about 24 hours before we do anything else. Unfortunately, I had some technical difficulties with my computer, and rather than risk messing something up, I delayed until I could fix it. They will be processed soon and I'll let you know any problems at that time.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.