Sun, Oct 6, 6:11 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Where is the info about the Hivewire products owned Transferred?

3dkaya ( ) posted Sun, 22 May 2022 at 1:47 PM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 9:52 AM

I just remembered a couple months ago, I noticed that some of the items I got on Hivewire aren't on my Renderosity account.  I was wondering about the status of it.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 22 May 2022 at 2:12 PM

Whoa, not sure I just did a search for the products I purchased and there are none to be found. They use to be in my account but are gone. Wonder where they are?

Rhia474 ( ) posted Sun, 22 May 2022 at 9:11 PM · edited Sun, 22 May 2022 at 9:11 PM

Mine are under 'Gifts' not under my purchased items. Try that tab?

cfgWpKKSVvYUBWgtjUZf0WKdzWv2JK7JF8izUmSM.png

Boni ( ) posted Mon, 23 May 2022 at 2:59 PM

As I recall I received an e-mail quite a while ago with "gifts" and all my Hivewire purchases were listed.  So, chances are, as stated already, that is where they are.  :)

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

3dkaya ( ) posted Mon, 23 May 2022 at 3:24 PM

I got those emails, but I am still missing a few items such as the songbird remix by Ken_Gillian

hborre ( ) posted Mon, 23 May 2022 at 4:28 PM

I received my gifts in 2 batches but I would inquire just in case.

3WCreations ( ) posted Tue, 24 May 2022 at 8:32 AM

I am still waiting for all of mine.

Everything important in life I've learned from somebody else's forum signature.

goldie ( ) posted Mon, 06 June 2022 at 3:47 PM

They are listed in "gifts."  I did get a batch awhile ago, but still many missing items, such as some CWRW items.  I did download all my purchases before HW closed, but would like to get any updates that might be available overtime...that's why the transfer is important AFAIAC.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.