Wed, Jul 3, 11:16 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 02 3:11 pm)

Subject: Ready for a challenge? Enter the Poser 12 Freestuff Forum Challenge!

Deenamic ( ) posted Tue, 07 June 2022 at 2:02 PM · edited Sun, 30 June 2024 at 3:20 AM
Forum Moderator

We want you to create and upload the next best freestuff item for Poser 12. We will be choosing five lucky winners at the end of the challenge, but everybody will be a winner because each freestuff upload will get you 20 Render Rewards Points. Are you ready to start creating? Well, check out the information below and start rendering!

Challenge Rules

• All Renderosity vendors and members are eligible to enter except for staff.

• Challenge starts on Tuesday, June 7th at 2 PM CT.

• Challenge ends on Tuesday, August 2nd at 2 PM CT.

• Judging starts on Tuesday, August 2nd at 2:01 PM CT.

• Judging ends on Thursday, August 4th  at 2 PM CT.

• Winners will be announced on Thursday, August 4th.

• To enter, upload a Poser 12 freestuff item and link to it in this forum post.

• You do not need to own Poser 12 to enter the challenge. You can download Poser 12 and take advantage of its 21 day free trial period, which is fully-functioning, and you can create your freestuff items with that.

• Multiple entries per person permitted.

• All freestuff uploads are awarded 20 Rewards Points.

• Entries will be judged by staff.

• Winners will be announced in this forum.

Entry Specifications

Prizes

1st Place

Total Value of $359.95

2nd Place

Total Value of $308.95

3rd Place

Total Value of $307.95

4th Place

Total Value of $306.95

5th Place

Total Value of $305.95

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements

3Dream ( ) posted Sat, 25 June 2022 at 12:29 PM · edited Mon, 08 August 2022 at 2:19 PM
TerraMoore ( ) posted Sun, 03 July 2022 at 12:02 PM · edited Mon, 08 August 2022 at 2:19 PM
TerraMoore ( ) posted Fri, 08 July 2022 at 5:44 PM · edited Mon, 08 August 2022 at 2:19 PM
TerraMoore ( ) posted Sun, 10 July 2022 at 7:46 PM · edited Mon, 08 August 2022 at 2:19 PM
Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2022 at 7:03 PM · edited Mon, 08 August 2022 at 2:19 PM

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.

DarthJ ( ) posted Sun, 17 July 2022 at 1:12 AM · edited Mon, 08 August 2022 at 2:19 PM

If someone needs an idea for a freebie : I have been looking for a supermarket checkout  (just one booth). A modern one where the cash register is a touch screen and with a small ATM for payments.

wheatpenny ( ) posted Sat, 23 July 2022 at 2:08 PM · edited Mon, 08 August 2022 at 2:19 PM
Site Admin

Sorry for that.  I'm the only 3D freestuff tester and sometimes I get backlogged. I tested this and was just about to approve it when it disappeared off the page.  If you want to resubmit it feel free to do so.

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

Can I read notes?  Hell, there ain't no notes to a banjo. You just play it.

(Anonymous banjo player c. 1850 when asked if he could read music)

Deenamic ( ) posted Sat, 23 July 2022 at 2:56 PM · edited Mon, 08 August 2022 at 2:19 PM
Forum Moderator

I'm happy to hear you're giving it another shot 3rdDimention! You don't want to let one good looking 3D ostrich go to waste. lol :smile:

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Mon, 25 July 2022 at 10:47 AM · edited Mon, 08 August 2022 at 2:19 PM

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.

Miss B ( ) posted Tue, 26 July 2022 at 5:20 PM · edited Mon, 08 August 2022 at 2:19 PM
3rdDimention posted at 1:52 PM Tue, 26 July 2022 - #4441885

would be nice to see some more participants in this challenge, would sure make it more challenging 😄

Oh there are more entries in the forum post about this challenge in the Free Stuff Forum

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

APlusDesign ( ) posted Fri, 29 July 2022 at 9:11 AM · edited Mon, 08 August 2022 at 2:19 PM

Made two entries...not sure if I'm supposed to post here or on the other post so I'm posting to post (not trying to double enter here, just want to make sure it is posted on the right forum):

La Femme Rachel Toon: https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/92529/la-femme-rachel-toon

LHomme Roger Toon: https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/92533/lhomme-roger-toon

:)

primorge ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2022 at 2:15 PM · edited Mon, 08 August 2022 at 2:19 PM
3rdDimention posted at 9:12 AM Fri, 29 July 2022 - #4442018

This is the third one for that little contest, good number, actually like the 7 more but that would be a longer way to go, but will have to check if I have a Reaper boat laying around and a gold coin, if not someone else might have it. I thought I made a Boat a while back, the reaper I am sure that I already have it!

Ok so here is the "Reaper-Scythe" for a little more challenge .... Can one also win 5 Times ?? then I'll sure would have to throw some high end stuff to that challenge !

https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/92527/reaper-scythe

if I have some time I'll throw another one ....

Reminds me a bit of some of Summoner's work.

primorge ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2022 at 3:01 PM · edited Mon, 08 August 2022 at 2:19 PM

Yeah Summoner... thought it was you. I could tell by your demeanor before I even saw the work when you PM'd me. How many alts is that now? :D Good luck with the challenge, I like the Ostritch, I'll take a very close look at it. Cool.

SxMPGo57zoa1r3A1OG3YYPAVgTRYIiotEf0gwaFT.jpg

primorge ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2022 at 5:57 PM · edited Mon, 08 August 2022 at 2:19 PM
Thought I heard something. Must've been my imagination.

Deenamic ( ) posted Mon, 08 August 2022 at 2:57 PM · edited Mon, 08 August 2022 at 3:20 PM
Forum Moderator

Congratulations to the Poser 12 Freestuff Forum Challenge Winners!

Sorry for the delay in announcing the challenge winners. We would like to thank all the members for entering their Poser 12-related freestuff items into the Poser 12 Freestuff Forum Challenge. You all help to make our challenges exciting! To the winners, please reach out to CHMedia via Sitemail to receive your prizes. Check out the winning freestuff items for the challenge below.

1st Place

BeetleBot V3
by DocMikeB

2nd Place

CyborgHarry for Hivewire Horse by HunterD_aka_NotBob

3rd Place

Pilot for Michael 4
by andreasgr

4th Place

La Femme Eyeshadow Options by TerraMoore

5th Place

Low Poly Hair 1
by 3Dream

Denesia (Dee)

TerraMoore ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2022 at 7:28 PM

Wow, thank you! Congrats to DocMikeB, HunterD_aka_NotBob, andreasgr and 3Dream as well!

DocMikeB ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2022 at 9:13 PM

Thank you!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.