Mon, Sep 30, 9:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 7:03 pm)

Subject: Poser 11 pro conteent

GLC4243 ( ) posted Thu, 07 July 2022 at 2:39 AM · edited Sat, 28 September 2024 at 9:29 PM

I just purchased Poser 11 pro and installed it, but where is all the content? I do not have any previous poser avaiable anymore!

AmbientShade ( ) posted Thu, 07 July 2022 at 4:38 AM · edited Thu, 07 July 2022 at 4:39 AM

https://www.posersoftware.com/downloads

You can go to that link and download all the Poser 11 content. You'll need to verify your serial number to get access.

hborre ( ) posted Thu, 07 July 2022 at 7:55 AM
GLC4243 posted at 2:39 AM Thu, 7 July 2022 - #2972038

I just purchased Poser 11 pro and installed it, but where is all the content? I do not have any previous poser avaiable anymore!

Did you have a previous version of Poser before?  Your statement makes it sound as if you did.  If that is the case, you would need to link your previous runtime folder to the P11 library.  Otherwise, AmbientShade has provided the answer.

jjoyner ( ) posted Sun, 07 August 2022 at 2:08 PM

GLC4243,

As you hopefully already know, there is content that is sold in the renderosity Marketplace but which comes free with Poser 11 Pro.  You can view it at https://www.posersoftware.com/poser-free-dlc.  It should all install with the Poser 11 Pro installation but I found a few inconsistencies in my installation two years ago.  Hopefully, all of the listed content downloaded with your installation and none of the comments below will apply to you.

Two weeks or so ago, I wanted to make sure that I had all of the listed additional free content and a reference image of the content that came with Poser 11 Pro.  I clicked on each image on the web page referenced above and then checked to see if the product was installed in my Poser library and to save an image of the product if I did not already have one.  I knew that I had the product files and images for La Femme and L’Homme, so I started with the HiveWire3D products and worked my way down the page – 90 products in all.

What I discovered was that two products had no link to a store page, three products that didn’t get installed with Poser Pro, and five products that were not included at all as far as I could tell from searching the zipped and unzipped files that I downloaded with Poser 11 Pro.

*  The Great Lake by JeffersonAF - The image on the web page is not linked to the product’s store page.

*  Medieval Siege Tower by Dante78 - The image on the web page is not linked to the product’s store page.

*  Crux Sweet Rebel for La Femme (137337) - I was able to find this product in the La Femme_BonusContent_02 zip file and manually install the Runtime folder.

*  Kayla Hair For V4 M4 and La Femme for Poser (135477) – No product found; store page not marked as included with Poser 11.

*  La Femme Closet-4 (135996) - I was able to find this product in the La Femme_BonusContent_02 zip file and manually install the Runtime folder.

*  La Femme Sportswear (136925) - I was able to find this product in the La Femme_BonusContent_02 zip file and  manually install the Runtime folder.

*  Modern Home 2 (108449) – No product found

*  RP Fresh Girl for the RP Girl Gear Pack (128305) – No product found

*  Oriental Fantasy Hair (72744) – No product found; store page not marked as included with Poser 11.

*  Romantic Folly (126363) – No product found; store page not marked as included with Poser 11.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.