Mon, Sep 16, 11:18 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 12:29 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: 3hr SALES not kicking in... pls read

-renapd- ( ) posted Sat, 10 September 2022 at 3:39 PM · edited Sun, 15 September 2024 at 7:08 AM
Site Admin

Hi everyone,

Something went wrong with the system and all 3hr sales are still in pending.. they never kicked in.. ANY of them!

I've just withdrawn the articles back to pending.. we'll see how we will resolve this on Monday when the tech staff and programmers are back to the office. Right now there's nothing more we can do..

All these vendor sales will be rescheduled when the problem has been resolved.. and they will take place on new dates.

We apologize for the inconenience and thanks for your understanding!

Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Kazam561 ( ) posted Sat, 10 September 2022 at 3:40 PM
Very cool. Thank you Rena.

The dust settled, thinking "what a fine home, at least for now" not realizing that doom would soon be coming in the form of a vacuum cleaner.

-renapd- ( ) posted Sat, 10 September 2022 at 3:46 PM · edited Sat, 10 September 2022 at 3:57 PM
Site Admin

All sales have been rescheduled for TOMORROW.. Sunday 11th.. so keep coming back! :)

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

a_crow ( ) posted Sat, 10 September 2022 at 3:47 PM

It's all good. I'm glad to know they'll happen at some point soon, there's a few of those in my wishlist. Thanks for noticing and replying. Have a good weekend.

Klutz ( ) posted Sat, 10 September 2022 at 4:03 PM

Thanks for the update.

Much appreciated.

:)

********************************************************************************************************************

Life is a beta.

In faecorum semper, solum profundum variat.

wolandepiphanius ( ) posted Sat, 10 September 2022 at 4:47 PM

Yes, thank you for the update!

LanceColbert ( ) posted Sat, 10 September 2022 at 7:31 PM
-renapd- posted at 3:46 PM Sat, 10 September 2022 - #4444250

All sales have been rescheduled for TOMORROW.. Sunday 11th.. so keep coming back! :)

Well, that absolutely SUCKS since my today was open but my tomorrow is pretty full. 

slam ( ) posted Sun, 11 September 2022 at 10:15 AM
LanceColbert posted at 7:31 PM Sat, 10 September 2022 - #4444272

Well, that absolutely SUCKS since my today was open but my tomorrow is pretty full. 
Not to worry. I don't see any sign of the sales happening today (as of about 10:15 CDT), so I assume that the system is still being awkward. This may mean that they'll reschedule the sales for another day, so you may still get your chance.

MarkCM ( ) posted Mon, 12 September 2022 at 9:26 AM
LanceColbert posted at 7:31 PM Sat, 10 September 2022 - #4444272

You didn't miss anything.  Sunday was a bust, as well.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.